facebook

Gonna rush in the fall

by: Transferjunior

What is everyone’s opinion on Greek life at this school.

Posted By: Transferjunior
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: #2    

I believe Pike and Dchi are both on alc punishments, both are cool, if you are looking for brotherhood then Dchi is 100% the way to go, if you want to join a club Pike it is. Either way I heard they are done with alc punishments in the fall, so we will see the return of DChi. All fraternities have a cool dudes check them all out

By: #2
by: ??Apr 3, 2020 1:17:29 AM

dchi? good brotherhood? are you sure?

By: ??
#2  by: Jesus Christ   

This is literally least of our worries.

By: Jesus Christ
#3  by: Really?   

CSUF Greek life is a joke, Theres 2.5 frats left and by the end of Fall 2020 it will be terminated here. If I were you I wouldn’t rush. It’s a waste of time and money, especially now. Greek life was already going down hill after all the circumstances that the frats were put under last semester and with the current state of affairs, it’s pretty much coming down to the end. Girls aren’t going to want to party in a frat basement with the same 10 guys over and over and the incoming classes just don’t throw down like they use to. Heck, who even knows how Fall 20 semester will work, it might still be on Zoom. All good things must come to an end.

By: Really?
by: TransferjuniorApr 3, 2020 4:43:28 AM

Wdym it’s getting terminated? Is it actually? I really want to rush.

By: Transferjunior
#4  by: Whatever    

Greek Life here is dying but it’s not dead yet. You can still rush and have a fun time if you make the most of It. Pretty cool dudes in majority of the chapters. Just don’t be surprised if it’s gone after 3 or so years. It is what it is. Good luck.

By: Whatever
#5  by: joke   

Greek life here is a JOKE it’s so toxic! I know that on the outside it looks so welcoming and you want to be apart of something “so close” but it’s not worth it. I rushed in the fall as a junior and I accepted a bid that I wanted so bad but I dropped early in the spring.

First of all, if you’re not already apart of them, they think they’re better than you. That’s already a bad sign.. Then when you rush, they’re forced to smile and act like they’re interested in you but don’t forget they’re being forced to do that.

If you get a bid, you’ll probably enjoy it for a bit, but literally the environment is so fake. Don’t waste your time! Find something else to do. Take it from me and all these people. And like everyone else has said the frat parties here are waaaaackkkk lol. Literally a waste of money it’s a shame :/

By: joke

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.