facebook

sorority rankings & general descriptions/stereotypes

by: here we go

Based on the most recent posts it’s that time of year again, so here we go.

ALPHA CHI OMEGA
In my personal opinion they’re in no way equal or tied with GPhi. They’re known for pretty girls, dance/cheer team, etc. But they also have a history of mean and fake girls. From what I’ve seen it’s about 60/40 in nice girls and mean girls. Really depends on who you talk to but the newer classes are sweet. Also have heard of problems where new members don’t feel accepted but I suppose in general for any sorority you get what you put in. Other than that and the fact that their diversity needs work, they’re well liked and have a strong presence on campus.

GAMMA PHI BETA
Considered as top since frats like them and the entire sorority is made up of pretty girls. That’s all there is though, looks. Underneath there’s an entire rollercoaster of problems such as catty girls, racial slurs being said, fights within the chapter, and lack of sisterhood in general. It’s to the point where they’re not liked anymore as a whole. Only thing keeping them afloat is looks. Basically, GPhi is that typical movie sorority you see with the good looks and nasty attitudes. Note that they’re very good at recruitment, but their real sides show afterwards. Many girls tend to drop.

ALPHA DELTA PI
They’re the most well rounded sorority in terms of looks, how involved they are, and sisterhood. They’re known for having the best sisterhood, big partiers, and being really competitive but with good sportsmanship. They’re well liked by everyone since they’re genuine and down to earth but since greek life at CSUF is so focused on looks (Shocker.) They aren’t above GPhi. If looks weren’t a factor ADPi would be the top house, basically.

SIGMA KAPPA
In my opinion, the whole ordeal of SK vs. ZTA as middle is only because people refuse to believe that SK, a used to be “lower tier” house is rising in ranks. SK is pretty well rounded as well. Very focused on their philanthropy and is supportive of all the other chapters. They’re a super diverse sorority, with sweet girls. Previously there’s been a problem of cliquey-ness within the chapter, and girls not feeling welcome. From what I’ve seen their newest class has helped out with that and their reputation immensely.

ZETA TAU ALPHA
They used to be middle house but slipped within the year. Girls are decent looking, just known to be kind of bland and boring. They’re a more quiet sorority. Don’t show up to events or parties as much. Basically their only presence is the pink ribbon on everyone’s backpack. In general they’re nice, but are pretty awkward. Nice but vanilla is what I usually say.

DELTA ZETA
Everyone has a soft spot for DZ. They’re not your “typical” sorority since their girls aren’t the prettiest and they’re a really small chapter. But, you can tell the girls are super close and they have a great sisterhood. Quiet girls but they’re all incredibly sweet. Because of this history of being a small chapter and having “weird” girls they’re not a popular choice during recruitment, unfortunately.

Posted By: here we go
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: dude   

Gphi needs major suspension. If it was anyone else they would be kicked off.

By: dude
#2  by: Lol   

Axo and Gphi are literally the same thing.

By: Lol
by: EhApr 22, 2019 12:55:54 AM

The pretty but also malicious girls factor is the same but I think the difference is people actually like AXOs compared to train wreck GPhi that everyone wants suspended lol

By: Eh
#3  by: Hot topic.    

I saw in a different post that someone said if gphi was kicked out sk would basically be at top seven with zta not doin much. I wish gphi was kicked out, and since they’re not it reflects FSL morals. If anyone else did what gphi did, than they would have gotten in so much trouble.

By: Hot topic.
#4  by: confession   

I’m in gphi and gphi sucks. Honestly wish I went to sk

By: confession
#5  by: Truth    

I’m in axo and hate it. Out of the two I had I also should have chosen sk. Axo has zero sisterhood

By: Truth
by: LmaoApr 26, 2019 12:15:17 PM

Your SK is showing...

By: Lmao
#6  by: calm it   

even though i agree with SK being middle now, some of these posts from them are as obvious as GPhi’s defending GPhi’s lol....

By: calm it
#7  by: Fiesty   

These posts are brutal haha. There’s pros and cons about all of the sororities. I’ve heard that axo has a terrible sisterhood but maybe it got better idk. But just because someone says they want one over the other doesn’t mean you need to attack them, because what if they really are having a terrible time with the chapter they’re in? Obvious answer is to drop, but only that person knows their story.

By: Fiesty
by: Sisterhood Apr 29, 2019 5:52:47 AM

Gphi has the worst sisterhood on campus. Literally there’s been so many girls that dropped since I’ve joined in fall 2018...

By: Sisterhood
#8  by: yup   

bumping this just in time for recruitment sign-ups since it’s all still true. although rankings will always be a topic of discussion, follow your hearts, ladies. good luck!

By: yup
#9  by: Real   

Actually a lot of the ADPi girls are HOT they’re just lowkey because of boyfriends/personality so you don’t see them at parties... and no one goes to the mixers or their philanthropy

By: Real

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.