facebook

top house??? looks?

by: Observant

If I’m being honest with you, Gphi has a couple hot girls that they plaster all over social media, but they have a lot girls that would never make it into a top, or even a middle tier house at another school. Some really big girls and some bland girls. The handful of hot girls that they have are super freaking gorgeous, but if you look at the sororities as a whole I feel that axo is the more best looking sorority.

Posted By: Observant
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Take care of yourselves!    

Being obese or plus size is not beautiful. I’m not saying that you have to be stick thin, but you need to take care of your body. The Holy Spirit lives inside of you and you need to protect and maintain your body. It’s a sin to not care about your health and your body. Don’t overeat and don’t starve yourself.

By: Take care of yourselves!
#2  by: You could leave?   

Maybe you should have gone to one of those other campuses since this is obviously important enough for you to concern yourself with in the middle of the night?

Let us know when you join us in 2019 where women are valued for more than the way they look.

By: You could leave?
by: LolApr 8, 2019 3:29:39 AM

You guys all know that looks are important in Greek life. Don’t even act like it’s not

By: Lol
#3  by: tf   

The shallowness in this post is baffling. Must be from a DX but I wonder why they’re bashing the sorority that’s basically them in girl-form. lmao.

By: tf
#4  by: Yooo   

ADPi is pretty hot though... don’t know why they don’t post pics of the hot ones all over their social media

By: Yooo
by: LolMay 18, 2019 12:55:53 AM

They don’t post their hot girls because they don’t have any ...

By: Lol
#5  by: Fullerton   

Fraternities??

1. Delta Chi
2. Phi Tau
3. PIKE
4. Sigma Pi
5. Pi Kapp
6. Phi Sig
7. TKE
8. AEPI

By: Fullerton

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.