facebook

sigma kappa

by: honestly

I think we all should be giving SK the props they deserve for climbing up the rankings this year! They've done a lot better in general and in my opinion are either equal with ZTA or are above them. Don't get me wrong, ZTA's are super sweet but just not as significant anymore. Great job ladies of SK!

Posted By: honestly
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hmm   

They are doing a lot better than the past years but tbh could prob bring in a lot more girls if their fees weren't so expensive?? It's shocking the difference between SK's fees and all the other chapters. Does anyone know why?

By: Hmm
#2  by: Idk   

Maybe bc they are all inclusive? What you pay for is what you get.

By: Idk
by: QuestionFeb 17, 2019 12:55:51 AM

Sorry, what exactly does that mean? Like SK's fees come with all the add-ons like shirts, backpacks etc., while the other sororities have their members pay for each thing separate and added onto the fee they already have? My bad, I was going to rush this past fall but had complications come up so I'm not sure how everything works!

By: Question
by: GreekFeb 17, 2019 3:25:39 PM

Yeah, so there is no separate fee for shirts, backpacks, etc.

By: Greek
#3  by: hm   

Also they’re not doing spring recruitment because they’re at max capacity. You can’t just bring in more girls when you have hit max capacity with nationals and Panhellenic.

By: hm
#4  by: wtf dude   

SK got money with the kinda trips they take! Talk about sisterhood retreat in Disneyland! Must be nice...

By: wtf dude

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.