by: Sororities

Top Tier: Phi Mu, Gamma Phi Beta, Alpha Phi
Middle Tier: Alpha Delta Pi, Delta Gamma
Bottom Tier: Alpha Sigma Alpha, Zeta Tau Alpha

Posted By: Sororities
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: I don’t know   

Alpha Phi didn’t recruit well, a lot of people dropped. They had to do informal, and they’re one of the oldest I believe. Regardless of their events, numbers matter in ranks since it shows quality in sisterhood

By: I don’t know
#2  by: Dear PNMs   

If you are thinking of going through recruitment do yourself a favor and GET! OFF! OF! THIS! SITE! I know it’s very noticing because you think you are getting a glimpse into sororities and Panhellenic, but you are not. The people on here either love a sorority or hate it, and almost no reviews are 100% accurate. Going through recruitment is about finding YOUR home and finding the place where you want to grow over the next few years. It is not about only joining a ‘top tier sorority’ or ‘the cool girl sorority’, because in the end, it doesn’t matter. What matters is 6 months from now when you need support from sister friends or a 10 years from now when you look back at your college experience and think of all of the genuine connections you were able to make. So please, don’t worry about rankings, because being in a top tier sorority won’t make you an happier if it’s not here you truly belong. I wish you all the best of luck with recruitment and I hope you find your REAL home!!!

By: Dear PNMs

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.