facebook

How do I rush a sorority?

by: transfer101

Hey guys, I'm a transfer student and this might be a stupid question but how do I rush a sorority? I can't find any info online. Also, should I even bother trying to rush as a junior? I've heard that sororities aren't very partial to junior transfers and that they prefer underclassmen. Thanks!

Posted By: transfer101
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: gotchu   

go to @scpanhellenic on insta and fill out the registration form that’s linked in the bio. not every sorority accepts juniors but rushing is definitely worth a try. best of luck!

By: gotchu
by: transfer101Aug 12, 2021 8:10:59 AM

Thank you! Do you know which ones don't? I'm just wondering so that I can focus more on the houses that do accept juniors

By: transfer101
by: junior rushing Aug 12, 2021 6:18:01 PM

^ adpi usually takes juniors and kappa and theta sometimes do too. aphi and dg mainly only take freshmen and very limited amount of sophomores

By: junior rushing
#2  by: advice   

Some sororities also have continuous open bidding (COB) after formal recruitment which allows you to really get to know one or two sororities more than you would during formal recruitment. It's a lot for informal which is nice and you are most likely to get a bid from these too. Usually, if you just follow the 5 sororities Instagrams they will have information about COB there!

By: advice

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.