Theta Chi
ATO

Posted By: ok
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Nice try Sig Chi

By: Lmao
#2by:    

Just keep pretending Sig Chi isn't a bunch of soft white boys who know nothing about each other

By: Nice
#3by:    

Sig Pi
Pike

Cal Phi
Kappa Sig
Tke

Sig Chi
Theta Chi/ZBT

By: Real rank
by: The whack frats   

I swear to god Sig Pi and Ksig have some whack deal going on where Sig Pi doesn’t call the cops on Ksig if Ksig sucks off Sig Pi on GR.

By: The whack frats
#4by:    

I'm sorry. I love tke's and a lot of my good guy friends are tke's but they are just not a relevant house right now at school. The fact of the matter is that housing does matter for frats, otherwise they are just a friend group.... And tbh even with houses tke was never had a "big frat" vibe. They're the bff's not the hot guys!

By: Yeah
#5by:    

Pike
Cal Phi
Sig Pi
Sig Chi
TKE
Kappa Sig
Rest

In terms of popularity within Greek life I think most people can agree on this ranking. Yes Kappa Sig has better houses than TKE/Sig Chi but quite frankly they aren’t that popular within Greek life and their parties are mainly attended by geeds.

By: Insider

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Nah   

Sounds like something a tke/sig chi would say. look at the facts 😂 Neither tke nor sig chi are relevant at all, TKE’s “day party” this year was attended by less than 100 people (most of them geeds)

By: Nah
by: The truth   

You’re right, TKE and Sig Chi aren’t that relevant. But neither is Kappa Sig. They are weird guys with OK houses that aren’t good enough to make up for their weirdness. Parties are largely attended by geeds. Pike, Cal Phi and Sig Pi are the only truly “relevant” houses in terms of throwing great parties.

By: The truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.