facebook

shipwrecked

by: ?

Is this happening this year? If so, where are the tickets? I remember in previous years Sig Pi had the ticket link on their website but that seems to have been taken down or something as I can’t find it. Also checked their social media and didn’t find anything. I know it looks weird asking this on here, but no one I know seems to know what’s up with this either.

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: !   

I’ve heard that it’s this Saturday but they aren’t selling tickets cuz it isn’t a super high profile guest like last year. Don’t know for sure tho

By: !
by: DgOct 11, 2019 6:16:29 PM

Yes shipwrecked is this Saturday. No tickets this year. All can come for free. Last year they had two friends DJ so they had to charge. Always the best fall day party

By: Dg
by: JuniorOct 12, 2019 5:31:51 PM

Honestly it was OK this year but not nearly as good as prior years. Having a good DJ like two friends was what really made this day party stand out. Thank god they didn’t charge people this year. 6/10 at best.

By: Junior
by: No Sig PiOct 26, 2019 6:26:03 PM

Safari was wayyyy better...sorry but Sig Pi can’t compete with Pike anymore in any category except douchiness and undeserved money.

By: No Sig Pi
#2  by: Sophomore    

Haha! I thought it was a great party today. Such negative comments on this site!

By: Sophomore
by: OlderOct 13, 2019 11:45:51 AM

I mean was fun enough but not nearly as fun as other years when they had good DJ’s. But then again, it could also be that I am an upperclassman and these big Sig Pi parties seem to be mainly attended by freshmen. I will probably enjoy other day parties more this fall but hey, if you liked it then more power to ya.

By: Older

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.