facebook

greekrank doesn't matter

by: The truth

This website is a joke and nothing more. All it is is a platform for people to take out their insecurities on other people, nothing posted here has an impact on real life. I mean for Christ's sake, ZBT is ranked like third or something on here and you don't see people flocking to their parties or rush events. It seems like whenever there's a "frat ranking", someone will come along complain about one fraternity or another "self-ranking" or being ranked too high or low. The funny thing is, it doesn't matter. Here's how I see it:
There are 9 fraternities at SCU as of right now. 3 of them are "top tier", 3 of them are "middle tier", and the other three are "bottom tier". I think anyone who goes here can figure out which is which. However, once you get past that breakdown, the individual rankings DO NOT MATTER. This is because each fraternity has its own vibe and own set of strengths and weaknesses and different people have different tastes and opinions. If you ask people in real life to "rank the fraternities", you'll get a different answer from each person. Honestly, I think there are at least a few cool/nice guys in all of them. You guys can post all the "rankings" posts that you want and continue to complain about how one frat or another is ranked too high, but just know that when it comes down to it, none of this matters.

Posted By: The truth
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.