facebook

kd

by:    

Kappa Delta is by far one of the best sororities on campus! From having a great exec board, the girls are trying to change people's minds about this sorority as a whole. Don't judge the girls from people that have now graduated, instead take some time and get to know the girls for who they truly are!

Posted By: Susky Squirrel
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

KD's are so genuine and kind-hearted. They make everyone feel welcome, regardless if you're involved in Greek Life or not.

By: Susqu2020
#2by:    

I have to disagree. I think that KD girls are some of the rudest I’ve met.

By: Susky
#3by:    

holy self rank what who says “from their executive board” cmon

By: holy
#4by:    

KD is the most enigma compared to other sororities on campus. Everyone is friends with each other in the Greek community besides KD. During passport and recruitment, they were terrifying to me walking into their house. They lived up to the sorority stereotypes with their chants and stuck up behavior. I’m sorry but they were the first house I dropped.

By: bennysbadbih

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

KD is the most enigma compared to other sororities on campus. Everyone is friends with each other in the Greek community besides KD. During passport and recruitment, they were terrifying to me walking into their house. They lived up to the sorority stereotypes with their chants and stuck up behavior. I’m sorry but they were the first house I dropped.

By: bennysbadbih

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.