facebook

Honest Outsider Opinion of Sororities

by: greek life is ehh

Alpha Phi seems to have very fake sisterhood except a few cliques. Honestly they keep to themselves but their scandal will always haunt them. They’re hot but very conceited.

KD is a very sweet group of girls who don’t really care about partying. They just do their own thing which is cute.

I actually love KKG. They know who they are, they’re confident, and they just like to have fun.

SKs are very pretty and smart but give off shallow and fake vibes. social climbers but we all know that. Sisterhood is lacking unless you’re one of the favs...

Aephi has a lot of cool girls but they kinda try to hard to be in the top which I doubt will ever happen to them.. still a fun group of girls who know how to have a fun time

ADPI has a lot of smart and successful girls. A lot of them are activists and they care more about school/ career/ sisterhood then status being cool which is why they’ll never be top tier.

Chi O are pretty chill, trendy girls who like to have fun. Very down to earth.. I don’t really know what else there is to say ab them as a chapter because they are a very diverse hodgepodge of girls

This might be controversial but obviously thetas are considered one of the bottom tier, but they are all funny girls who are a little dorky but are fun to be around so I like them.. veryyyyy liberal. Think stereotypical blue haired sjw

SDT is pretty irrelevant but that’s not a bad thing. I’be heard they have a good sisterhood.. they just don’t have a huge presence. \n\n\n\n\n

Posted By: greek life is ehh
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Yuh   

This is facts actually

By: Yuh
#2  by: greeklifeatgw   

pi phi???

By: greeklifeatgw
by: …Aug 14, 2021 5:30:59 AM

exactly lol

By: …
#3  by: ......   

bump

By: ......
#4  by: No   

Obviously written by a kkg.

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.