How did aphi get the best pc after having that huge scandal

Posted By: Anfiffjof
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: No   

Ummm have you seen their pc?

By: No
by: LOLJan 26, 2019 8:37:34 PM

Exactly^^, thank u for ur input alpha phi, next.

By: LOL
by: HonestJan 29, 2019 1:14:52 PM

Honestly PC 19 in all the sororities (for the most part) were pretty solid/standard. No huge standouts and no big tanks (again, generally). If I had to rank the sororities PCs from what I've seen I'd say:

KKG
SK

APhi (maybe below ADPi and Chi O after their scandal? Idk..)
ADPi/Chi O (definite cross rushing between these two)
AEPhi (but they are more on their own, separate from "tiers" I'd say)

KD/SDT/Pi Phi (a lot of cross rush between these 3)

Theta/Phi Sig (couldn't say who got the "better" or more desired pnms, but these 2 also cross rush)

By: Honest
by: @honestJan 29, 2019 1:46:47 PM

There was def more cross rushing bw theta and KD/SDT than between theta and phi sig

By: @honest
by: Theta go homeJan 30, 2019 8:04:41 AM

There’s a huge gap between KD, SDT, and theta. Pi Phi is also somewhere in that mix above you. Please stop embarrassing yourselves.

By: Theta go home
by: uhhJan 30, 2019 10:12:50 AM

calm down pi phi. you are right in there with kd and sdt ...you're forgettable at best. agreed theta is below all 3 though, they need to sit down

By: uhh
#2  by: Desperate   

Still up for debate who self ranks most, Theta or APhi. They should just lay low right now. Their new PC isn’t their usual type of girl and they lost out to chapters that weren’t even in the same ballpark this time last year.

By: Desperate
#3  by: Um ok   

They clearly don’t have the best pc. It is a handful of girls with no diversity. They accepted only 2 woman of color. Next.

By: Um ok
#4  by: Just an opinion   

Since we’re clearly going on looks and not anything important:

Chapters moving up: SK (solidifying their place above APhi outside of the scandal), ADPi (definitely hotter than Chi O this year), KD, (finally finding a type + got some First Ladies which is always good PR) Phi Sig (managed to get several cute and diverse girls who actually look excited to be there. That’s half the battle)

Chapters staying the same: Kappa (same skinny hot girls they usually get), Theta (still trying to figure out recruitment but it takes time), AEPhi (mostly because I can’t find like any photos of their new members, only actives), Pi Phi (legit almost forgot to write something about them so I guess they did neutral?)

Chapters falling: APhi (for obvious reasons), Chi O (did not stay competitive with the other upper middle tier chapters), SDT (had a couple of standout years with the new house but faltered a bit this year)

By: Just an opinion
by: imoJan 30, 2019 10:18:54 AM

Switch SK and Kappa (Kappa got the most desired pnms this year, they lost out to no one)

Switch KD and AEPhi (AEPhi did surprisingly well this year unlike the past few years, I think it's because they actually gave a damn. KD did same old, even with like 1 First Lady)

Switch Pi Phi and SDT (Pi Phi lost girls to Phi Sig and even Theta, unlike years past. SDT got their usual pc)

By: imo
by: @nahFeb 1, 2019 5:08:48 PM

U forgot aephi in your rank but i’d put them after aphi and tied with or above Chi o. Very few PNMs go into recruitment wanting them or liking them best through rush.

By: @nah
#5  by: OK.   

More like, how was aphi even able to rush??

By: OK.
by: GuestFeb 13, 2019 10:01:19 PM

Their HQ gave them an award for recruitment performance last week so don’t be surprised that they were allowed to recruit. Their HQ gave a canned response when the scandal happened and hoped it would all blow over, and since they still got skinny blonde girls (granted not a solid sweep as in years past) HQ declared it a success and swept the whole thing under the rug.

APhi HQ does not care about diversity. They didn’t care when the UMich thing came out, and they don’t care at any other school either. They only care about their reputation which is why they give a tidy response and move on quickly. That trickles down to the chapter level too.

By: Guest

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.