facebook

let's expand.

by:    

More sororities and fraternities needed.

We want: Delta Zeta, AOPi, Kappa Alpha Theta

Sigma Nu, Sigma Chi and Theta Xi.

Posted By: More Greeks
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Kappa, Pi Phi, and Alpha Phi too. Very selective at the schools they colonize, more so than AOPi or DZ to be honest.

By: Yes!
by: Hey   

AOPi and DZ are bottom sororities most everywhere.

Kappa and APHi would be great additions. They are strong nationwide. PiPhi would be good here, too.

By: Hey
#2by:    

And spot on with the fraternities, though I don't know much about Theta Xi. The other two...absolutely

By: Yes!
by: ❤️   

theta chi😻

By: ❤️
#3by:    

Where would another fraternity build their house? The frat houses are already too large for the size of the school and sororities dont even have houses. You probably wont see other sororities running at the opportunity.

By: Really?
#4by:    

There used to an SAE chapter at southwestern way back when.

By: SAE

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

Honestly the schools so small there’s not really room for more chapters. Love me some theta chi though! Would love to see them represented here!

By: ❤️
#6by:    

I think Chi O would be a great sorority to have here. My sister is in this sorority at another college. It is very well respected both in the south and nationally.

By: Chi Omega

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.