facebook

AGD’s Racism and Hypocrisy

by: Truth

AGD is the only sorority to have publicly known issues regarding racism in their chapter and rightfully so. It thoroughly angers me watching all of them consistently post anti racism & pro aboriginal rights posts while they act the way they do. You undermine the importance of those messages by having your entire chapter spam post them on their stories when we know for a fact their actions don’t align with those beliefs. To my knowledge they’ve only bid 2-3 women of colour in the last few years and seem indifferent to changing their ways. In comparison AOPI recently had a very diverse class of great girls and even though they don’t spam post anti racism in the same way, you would believe their motives to be true based on their recent actions and bidding if they were to. One could say AGD is trying to do better by making those posts but until we see any actual improvements your “activism” is seen as hollow and insincere. Do better. Your Instagram posts mean nothing.

Posted By: Truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: lol   

aoii was literally just exposed for racism on tiktok but go off sis. check the problems in your own house before you come for someone else. btw the agd racism story is a lie with no receipts

By: lol
by: wackJul 3, 2020 9:54:22 AM

There is no evidence because nothing happened lol^

By: wack
#2  by: .   

Maybe instead of tearing down other chapters we find ways to actually diversify Greek life and make a difference... do something useful with your time

By: .
by: agdJul 6, 2020 10:39:30 AM

No one wants more smelly people and chimps running around

By: agd
#3  by: .   

Clearly posted by an aoii

by: UmmmAug 1, 2020 9:14:21 PM

Lizzie Pratt literally has proof of AGD's racism and has taken statements

By: Ummm
#4  by: Guest   

This post is petty lol but I tbh there's gotta be a reason so many poc avoid agd during recruitment...

By: Guest
#5  by: .   

How do you make agd more friendly toward POC? Is there a plan?

by: .Jul 10, 2020 9:29:13 AM

How do we make ALL Greek orgs more friendly to POC? Is there a plan? Let’s stop focusing negative energy on one org and focus on the bigger issue. Many POC are deterred from even going through the recruitment process to begin with. How do we fix that?

by: .Jul 10, 2020 11:04:50 AM

Nope. Just a member of the Greek community pointing out the facts. Making the recruitment process more inviting and inclusive to BIPOC women is one of the biggest steps that need to be made.

by: 🤮Jul 23, 2020 6:03:45 PM

Who the hell cares about making someone else more friendly? What business is it of yours?

By: 🤮
#6  by: Honest Ed    

No one cares about racism it doesn’t effect us in the Greek community so please shut up about it

By: Honest Ed
by: .Aug 4, 2020 4:50:52 PM

Shut up niggger

#7  by: Receipt Request   

So what actually happened? I have heard so many different stories at this point.

By: Receipt Request
by: @wowAug 12, 2020 1:41:46 PM

this is literally all fake, where are your receipts?? until a single person can give some proof why would i believe this??

By: @wow
by: GuestAug 12, 2020 9:05:59 PM

lol dkm the confederate flag was soo messed up

By: Guest
#8  by: bump   

bumping this since its a conversation we cant forget

By: bump
#9  by: Rue   

Regardless if this is false or not, GLOs at Western could put in a much better effort to attract POC PNMs.

By: Rue

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.