facebook

rushing

by: M

Planning on rushing at UM in the fall if a house stands out to me.. Not sure which one to even consider.. Help

Posted By: M
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: wut   

A frat or a sorority?

By: wut
by: MJul 16, 2014 11:42:30 PM

Sorority!

By: M
#2  by: well then   

You will visit all 4 houses during rush week and hopefully fall in love with one! If you are on the fence about it just do it:) you'll regret it if yoy don't!

By: well then
#3  by: Greek Girl   

The only way to find out if you fit in the Greek community is to go through formal recruitment in the fall and visit every house. you'll find out where YOU fit in. It's the weirdest thing, but at the end of preference day, you just know where you want to be. As for different characteristics of the sororities.....I could only really speak about my house. Don't listen to the reviews on here....mostly other houses putting houses down.

By: Greek Girl
#4  by: Happy Harpy   

Join none of them! Here is The Truth About Frat Guys
I'm a Frat Guy. I live in a Frat House.I go to Frat Parties. I fight. I especially like to fight independents. I think that if independents were cool, they would have pledged a frat in the first place. I know that independents are jealous of my social life. I believe that I am more fun and am a harder partier than any GDI (God Damn Independent). I am exclusive because I hate you.

I run Dance Marathon. I am the brains behind Spring Week. I hope you enjoyed my Homecoming Parade last Friday.

I don't go to classes. I spend my days at Fastbreak in the HUB basement. I buy my friends. I joined a frat to feel accepted. I couldn't make friends when I got to college, so I paid for them instead. I give more than $1,000 of my parents' money in social dues each year to promote my frat's alcoholism problem. I drink because I am cool. I drink a lot because I am cooler than you.

I haze my pledges. I make them eat sticks of butter. I make them drink soy sauce. I make them clean my house naked. I make them wear women's panties. I emotionally scar them for life. I abuse them physically until they cry for mercy. I then call them wimps. I later call them my brothers if they don't de-pledge along the way.

I am not an individual. I mimic the actions of my frat brothers. and wear what they wear because I can't think for myself. I am everything wrong with America.

By: Happy Harpy
by: MAug 6, 2014 12:29:00 PM

Don't you have anything better to do?

By: M
by: TheBoyAug 12, 2014 10:12:34 PM

Don't listen to this kid, he didn't get a bid.

By: TheBoy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.