By: this
#2  by: huh   

dg is top.

By: huh
#3  by: Frog   

Actually Dg is not top they are all Squares with a capital S

By: Frog
#4  by: Pguy   

I think that Alpha Phi is probably the most popular sorority, get invited to more socials, and are more likely to win our senior games, but DG wins more things (like top grades, homecoming, Greek awards)

By: Pguy
#5  by: What   

I would have to disagree, fellas. I say theta is top. They look people in, but their functions are tons of fun. And their girls are by far the hottest!

By: What
by: selfrankinJul 4, 2014 12:12:51 AM

this is obviously a self rank..

By: selfrankin
#6  by: Gotime   

I definetly think Theta is higher than DG and APhi. MC 13 is killin it! And are definitely raising Thetas rep around campus. Very hot girls who are very social and are genuinely nice unlike some of the other houses

By: Gotime
by: GrizGreekJul 25, 2014 1:02:37 PM

Obviously a self rank because Theta is the the only house to switch pledge class to "Member Class"

By: GrizGreek
#7  by: Theta   

Stop self ranking, Theta.

By: Theta
#8  by: I think   

DG would be top if they didn't have the WORST retention rate. They always lose so many girls.

By: I think
by: YikesMay 27, 2014 10:08:29 AM

Why do they lose so many?

By: Yikes
by: dgretentionJul 4, 2014 12:13:49 AM

they lose a lot of girls because although they may seem great on the outside, they have a lot of rules & restrictions.

By: dgretention
#9  by: No   

^ Obviously self ranks from Theta girls. The only good thing about them is their grades. No one likes their new PCs. The seniors were the last social class.

By: No
#10  by: Kick   

Haha well theta obviously just discovered this website haha. They make everyone be sober for their functions, and I know guys who have said no when they get asked to their functions.

By: Kick

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.