facebook

new fraternity

by:    

What has anyone heard about the new fraternity Lambda Sigma Phi? I've heard they're a christian fraternity and have several guys in leadership positions on campus, but not much other than that.

Posted By: RLR
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I know this is coming a year late, but found this site and thought I'd give an update. I am a brother of Lambda Sigma Phi Alpha Chapter at UNA and part of the fraternity's first pledge class. As of now we have grown to around 23 members and are represented on the UNA Interfraternity Council. We are a Christian fraternity offering students an opportunity to grow in their faith and to fellowship with other Christians with the shared goal of discipleship.

By: Nate17
by: ew   

You should make a Lambda Chi chapter or join Sig Chi. Otherwise no girls will want you

By: ew
by: ??   

why so many letters? at the most a frat is 3. adding more seems like a fake add on.

By: ??
#2by:    

Their pretty much the best as far as academics/involvement now. They won homecoming, have a bunch of brothers in SGA, LaGrange, IFC exec., and they always have one of the top GPAs. No alcohol at parties though, so its a different scene than Fiji, Sigma Chi, etc. If you're wanting to get involved in leadership on campus and you're really passionate about Christianity, I'd say Lambda Sig is who you want to rush.

By: Roar Lions
by: wew   

Why pay for a frat if you won’t have alcohol?? brotherhood comes with it

By: wew

You can be passionate about christianity and still pledges frat that drinks. Not drinking does not make you not a Christian and it is not the way ppl act like it is. Be yourself, love who you love, and worry about the rest later. God is always on your side and rooting for you.

#3by:    

How much does it cost to be in a sorority at UNA?? I’m considering going to UNA in the Fall of 2020 and I really want to be in one and I want kinda wanna know how much they are compared to other schools and if anyone knew ??

By: SMG

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: una gorl   

it honestly depends on the sorority you rush, they're all different but they're not too outrageous since we're such a small school. I say, go for it!!

By: una gorl

Rush! The worst that will happen is you’ll realize the sisters aren’t your people. At its best, you'll meet your bridesmaids, best friends, possibly your husband. If not, you’ll have a lot of fun! Life is taken too serious, have fun with it!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.