facebook

REAL HONEST SORORITY RANKING

by: missgirl

I literally went through the reviews for every chapter before making this, this is not just my opinion. here it is:

Phi Mu
Tri Delta
ADPI
Tri Sigma
Kappa Delta
AOPI

Phi Mu and Tri Delta are interchangeable on this list, as with any other ranking you will see of UL chapters. They are some of the nicest girls, have great sisterhoods, and are kind to other chapters. They also both have great involvement. These girls have earned their spots on this list.

ADPI was, until very recently, ranked far lower than this. I think that the reason for this being is that they are a very new sorority, and have only been on campus for 6 or 7 years, and have had their house for an even shorter amount of time than that. The reason they were previously ranked so low is not because they had a bad reputation, but because they had not yet built their reputation. however, I think after last years bid day and especially after this years, that changed. they have incredibly kind girls, amazing sister hood, such high involvement in their chapter and around campus. They are building a very good reputation very quickly, and hopefully will continue to grow.

Tri Sigma girls are so adorable. Im not completely sure how involved they are but I do know for certain that every tri sigma I have met has been so genuine and kind, and I hear nothing but good things from them about their sisterhood.

KD girls have gone severely downhill. they are not kind girls at all. they have great sisterhood and all their events are mandatory, so they do have good involvement. however, they are only friends with girls in their chapter and are not friendly or nice to anyone outside their circle. I feel like they used to be a really good chapter and maybe one day they will bounce back up.

AOPI is filled with girls who don't actually like each other. or at least, that's the way they talk about each other. I also hear that our campus's chapter of AOPI is on probation with their nationals because of their underperformance here. however, individually, there are some very nice girls in this chapter.

Posted By: missgirl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Pepper   

YESSS these are so perfect!!

By: Pepper
#2  by: Lmao   

Lmao you must have a lot of time to be acting like a fan of the Greeks on here. Get a life. Absolute clown behavior 🤡

By: Lmao
#3  by: Yes ma’am    

Exactly

By: Yes ma’am
#4  by: MHMM   

YES MAAM SAM this is the one ☝️

By: MHMM
#5  by: missgirl   

back again to make a correction to this list... swap KD and tridelta and its golden!

By: missgirl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.