facebook

why does kd dirty rush so bad???

by: Mad

I’ve heard KD always dirty rushes but they were bad this year. I don’t understand how they keep getting away with it??

Posted By: Mad
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ugh   

They do it to ensure they get the “best picks”. It’s so that girls will continue putting them at the top of their list and they’ll have a good return rate. But that’s why they are going down in “ranks”. A lot of the girls are socially awkward I find, as In they’d marry Jesus if they could. Frats don’t like to exchange with them bc of that.

By: Ugh
#2  by: Bloop   

Kd dirty rushes everyone because they want everyone to feel like they will have a chance. Little do the pnms know that they pretty much handpick their whole class prior to recruitment.. almost half of the class will be KD legacies so it makes it that much harder to get in but they tell pnms they have nothing to worry about and everyone adores them only to cut them..
So they really only have a handful of spots anyway and those are handpicked by the chapter leaders and alum and then they only let their prettiest girls talk during recruitment.
I'm disgusted by the dirty rushing from them and tri delta. Everyone knows they do it and the get away with it every year

By: Bloop
#3  by: Classless    

Did y’all see them posting pics with brooms like they “swept the row” lmao. How tackyyyyyyy. Klassy with a K.

By: Classless
by: sweptSep 3, 2019 10:27:38 PM

Phi Mu also had brooms... how about we all be happy for a successful recruitment and be humble? is that too hard to do?

By: swept
by: @swept Sep 4, 2019 12:44:45 PM

@swept agreed!
Everyone had a beautiful and successful recruitment. Every pledge class looked the same too. Idk why any chapter does that.

By: @swept

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.