facebook

sorority reputations

by: anon

What are the Sorority reputations around UL?

Posted By: anon
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Rep Ranger   

Tri Delt = Local STM girls who can't move on and want to continue their H.S. glory dayS

KD = The nice, cute girls who are kind of awkward. Mostly girls from the surrounding private schools, ie Vermillion Catholic etc.

Phi Mu= The decent public school girls, not as bad as Tri Delt for "peaked in HS" but similar, just not as much money and such, very sought after for mixers.

Tri Sig = The girls not from Lafayette, they are fun and though considered "easy" really aren't, pretty solid if not from the area.

AOPI = The leftovers, very diverse, they are in their own world

ADPI = New to campus and have a good national rep, they are "diverse" which is code that they will take any warm body, but they are working hard to bring themselves up.

That's pretty much how it goes

By: Rep Ranger
by: @Pretty goodSep 9, 2017 4:37:41 PM

An honest gamma chi should NEVER call-out women from ANY house by weight/size/looks. What in the PANHEL are you even thinking by posting that type of information?

By: @Pretty good
by: Pretty good Sep 13, 2017 5:13:08 PM

Lol what are you going to do? Tattle? If you don't think gamma chis (who are in th same houses) talk to each other about other houses this way, you have another thing coming. I'm considered to be in the top house at UL. I'm not an Adpi. I'm being honest from what was going on this year. Phi mu and adpi went over quota, meaning they got over 62 girls. Aopi and sigma both had in the 48 range of girls that pledged. Delta and KD both made wuota at 62 girls. But, KD actually was below quota on bid day, bc their return rate wasn't as good (girls who would've normally went KD went delta this year). So they had to do some damage control and hand bids out to girls they already cut. And yes. There are far uglies in every sorority here. But , the amount of them in each sorority varies with the ranks. (Bottom= more of them,, top= less) If that doesn't tell you I am correct about current rankings, idk what does :)

Delta
Phi mu
KD
ADPI
sigma
Aopi

Thx have a good day.

By: Pretty good
#2  by: Hey   

look at this for accurate ranking

By: Hey
#3  by: X   

Just an fyi: KD is not allowed to "hand out bids" if they don't meet their quota. It's in their national bylaws. Also, as a gamma chi, I find it disgusting that you would refer to any woman (not just greek) as "uglies" especially on the internet. I'm embarassed that you call yourself a gamma chi.

By: X
by: JiggaMay 31, 2018 6:54:43 PM

Nahhhhhh, they handed it bids because they didn’t reach quota. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.

By: Jigga
by: LolSep 12, 2018 4:32:07 PM

No sorority has bylaws against snap bids lmao. It’s actually something put into place by panhellenic so every girl gets a bid from somewhere. Some girls are “cross cut” so snap bidding is something bout into place. And that happened last year to Kd. This year they got like multiple infractions for dirty rushing lol.

By: Lol
#4  by: Lol   

Lol it’s ok! We all know it. It happens lol. They do hand it buds, especially last year and when they’re new at universities or aren’t doing well.

By: Lol
#5  by: No   

This is so sad. To see sororities being ranked on attractiveness is horrible. Every house has something to offer! It’s not always about what’s on the outside it’s whats on the inside that counts most of all. We always stress fraternal love during recruitment but I’m not seeing any of that when looking at a lot of these comments. We are team with them same goal in mind. We should be bringing each other up not tearing each other down!

By: No

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.