KKG

Other
SIGs
DDD

Posted By: Kicker
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Nickname   

Why would you include Tri Delt? They haven't been here for over 7 years.

By: Nickname
by: NewzFeb 28, 2020 6:12:41 AM

Hahahahaha

By: Newz
#2  by: Heyo    

This is pretty accurate for Valpo’s sororities and a good “start point” for those rushing.
The only thing is that I might move KD a little higher because they did so well last year.

Do tiers matter? That’s up to you to decide...
Oh and not sure why Tri delt was left on, but they are gone till at least next year.

By: Heyo
#3  by: Fuego   

Yup! This rank stands in 2021.
Great job ladies!

By: Fuego
#4  by: Panhellenic love   

so all of you preach Panhellenic love, but divide all the sororities into tiers? what are you trying to prove here? I dont understand how some sororities can be so welcoming of the entire community while some think they are better than everyone else, but are not inclusive of everyone in this community or on campus.

By: Panhellenic love
#5  by: ribbon   

Awww, are you the one that were happy to receive 8th and 9th place awards in high school? Are you even in a sorority at Valpo? We all support each other, so you obviously have no clue as to reality. Just as all colleges are not the same, all sports teams are not the same, all dorms are not the same, does not mean the people within them are not “inclusive.” I did not get into Harvard but you don’t see me screaming they aren’t inclusive.

By: ribbon
by: kic Oct 22, 2021 9:09:34 PM

Whoa intense! True! But intense!

By: kic

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.