facebook

valpo sorority ranks w descriptions

by:    

Chi O - fun girls who love to party. If you like to party, this is the sorority for you

Pi Phi - attractive girls who are active on campus. Too focused on looks and appearance.

MIDDLE
Gamma Phi - smart girls that used to be sweet but they are going through something this past year with some judgmental sisters causing issues. If they don’t do something they will fall this year.

KD - definitely improving each year. Sweet girls who are ready to make a difference.

BOTTOM
AGD - new on campus. Some jittery girls dropped right after rush but you can’t judge them yet, they need a chance to get established.

KKG - really struggling at Valpo.

OTHER
Sigma Lambda Gamma - diverse group

Tri Delt - So long Bye bye

Posted By: True
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Accurate

By: Indie

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Whoa    

This seems true to reality

By: Whoa
by: Truth   

The most “real” post on this site

By: Truth
by: yep   

krappa is krazy being a bottom feeder.

By: yep
#2by:    

Can clearly tell which house wrote this and who they are trying to cut down. Far from accurate...

By: True VU
by: Jess   

KD is trying to climb (eye roll)

By: Jess
#3by:    

This seems pretty true and real. I mean I live with some gamma phi girls and they are not happy with theIr drama right now.

By: Yaya
#4by:    

Stay in your lane KD, remember GPhi is a step above you... past present and future!

By: Um No
#5by:    

Tri Delt needs to come back. Heard there were talks to bring them back stronger than ever!

By: 3Delt
#6by:    

This could be very helpful when rushing

By: Just saying ...
#7by:    

In what sense is kkg “really struggling” ?

By: am I missing something
by: Today    

Just use your eyes

By: Today

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.