facebook

all sorority rank

by:    

Top: KD
Upper Middle: PM, ADPi
Lower Middle: DG, OMEGA PHI ALPHA
Bottom: D Phi E

Y'all forget O phi A every time and they are a pretty good sorority.

Posted By: neesa
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Those are real sororities. Bye

By: Lol
by: kma   

yes. all six of them are real sororities. your point?

By: kma
by: yep   

agree with this one

By: yep
#2by:    

OPA is a service sorority, not on the National Panhellenic Council like ADPi, Phi Mu, KD, Dphie, and DG. They dont count on this website. Do you know how this works??????

By: Greekie
by: rey   

They are still a REAL sorority on TTU's campus and has been since 1973. Perhaps you're the one who doesn't get how this works.

By: rey
#3by:    

Why does nobody like Delta phi epsilon? I have met these girls and they are sweet and genuine. I don’t understand.

By: Nunya
by: rly   

Because they talk smack about other sororities.

By: rly
#4by:    

This is accurate

By: Yep

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

It’s more like

KD
ADPi
DG
Phi Mu
DPHIE
OPA

KD and ADPi have been top for decades and that’s hard to change. DG and Phi Mu fluctuate but both have made improvements over the years. DPHIE is newer and are making a good effort but you can’t start off on top. It takes time to establish at such a small school, but they’re getting there. Everyone but OPA and some smaller frats thinks OPA is irrelevant.

By: Ehhh
by: hiw   

My mom was an OPA in the eighties. Apparently they were really big back then. She was really bummed when I didn't join, but I told her they just don't seem that big a deal anymore and went through regular recruitment. I know a few OPAs and they are really great, but I'm happy where I am.

By: hiw
#6by:    

If OPA was a real sorority they would’ve been invited to meet the Greeks, but they were NOT. So let’s take a sec and think about tht lmaooo

By: Letsgetreal
#7by:    

OPA is a real sorority. You don’t have to be NPC to be “real.” Ask any Delta Sigma Theta or AKA. They’re not NPC either, and I dare you to accuse them of not being “real” sororities!

By: Nuf
#8by:    

Phi Mu is not that high anymore. They are over DPhiE but under DG.

By: Dreg

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.