facebook

adpi is just mid

by: lol

this year adpi's favorite hobby is to brag about their one sig chi social (won out of luck) and their one solid pc as if they aren’t just a jealous tryhard mid srat.

notice how they only make social schedule comparisons to other sororities limited to this year/spring semester? it's because even they know truthfully they've had one relevant social EVER and it happened to be this year so they need to write it all over the history books. they socialized with no other relevant frats this year. since they know they can't name a single other good social from ANY OTHER YEAR either they have to milk the clout from this year dry to hype themselves up and sht on other girls. hope everyone knows the other 99.9% of the time they only can get mixers with pike phi sig kap sig phi delt because again they’re just mid

Posted By: lol
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: thank u   

finally someone points this out

By: thank u
#2  by: Just wondering   

Why are adpis acting like their new pc looks like kappa? It’s a pretty pc but they’re still not exactly core four worthy like they try to paint them as lol

By: Just wondering
by: yeahJul 29, 2020 9:54:02 PM

u do realize no actual adpi is the one posting this? like have you ever met a sorority girl in real life?

By: yeah
by: sureJul 30, 2020 9:51:51 AM

@yeah there was literally just a comment by an Adpi in the stereotypes or srats at usc post that legit says “adpi is the theta of the upper mid tier” and claims aphi is “meaner than kappa” and backhand complimented tri delt and other mean things about everyone except them. just admit you have a few toxic girls on here, most sororities do 😂

By: sure
by: huhJul 30, 2020 12:25:25 PM

^did they say they were an adpi? could they have been a theta? or a girl in aphi who really hates it? because i’m not in adpi and let’s be honest we all know aphi is mean

By: huh
by: come onJul 30, 2020 8:35:44 PM

i saw it too hun they even said theta wasn’t mean or nice but only had the best things to say about adpi

why are adpis always trying to blame anyone (most aphi and tri delt) except themselves? u may be great but not all ur sisters seen. promise u theta has better things to do than hype up a sorority they don’t associate with like adpi on an anon site and the aphis that hated being aphi disaffiliated and are far from this site hun. not even close to all aphis are mean just like not all adpis are on this site but some are

By: come on
#3  by: Facts   

No one cares

By: Facts
#4  by: Sorry not sorry?   

How can you say that when Adpi had the best pc of 2020, has a girl on spirit, has the highest gpa, has the president of panhellenic, etc. Sig chi who is top even noticed the shift they made this year. Sorry you didn’t get a bid but Adpi doesn’t need to explain themselves to you

By: Sorry not sorry?
by: XAug 1, 2020 10:15:09 PM

Babe, kappa and deeg get song girlS. More than one.

Go home adpi xx

By: X
by: lolAug 2, 2020 12:29:45 PM

first of all this is obviously a troll talking to get idiots to bash adpi, but no they have the captain of spirit, and two girls on the team. they also do have the highest GPA, and the pres of panhellenic. nothing they said was incorrect. Sig chi also decided to have a social with them because it was well known that this years PC was hot. but just fyi, the captain of spirit team is an adpi and there are plenty of members on the team

By: lol
by: SthaaapAug 2, 2020 8:44:42 PM

Dude, I'm an actual ADPI and I still don't care how many girls we have on Spirit. We're not posting this dumb stuff and no one cares.

Please go find a way to be helpful to people around you who need it instead of posting this stuff. Literally no one cares.

By: Sthaaap
by: whatAug 2, 2020 10:48:18 PM

^and why are you assuming they’re even an adpi? and why would you be so mad they’re bragging in response to people calling them just mid

By: what
by: UhAug 4, 2020 10:07:15 AM

^Classic politician stance you’re taking ADPi. “I didn’t do it!!1! But if I did it’s totally justified to do!”

By: Uh
by: LolAug 6, 2020 1:08:32 PM

Having a girl on “spirit” is nothing to brag about ? No one cares they’re irrelevant compared to song girls and also all weird af

By: Lol
#5  by: JJ   

Adpi is mid but will have some potential if they make changes. Really need to stop mixing so much with Phi Sig and all those bottom feeders like Phi Delt if they want to rise.

By: JJ
#6  by: Please.   

Lol I’m in a srat that also happens to have girls on Spirit but I’m not counting how many there are every year like Adpi apparently does. What’s the point of bragging anyway? Especially over just a couple girls out of hundreds in your srat? Reveals a lot about Adpi I guess

By: Please.
by: uhAug 6, 2020 7:01:18 PM

uh nobody in a sorority at usc calls it a srat. go back to ucla. and they’re not bragging it’s anonymous people on the internet

By: uh
by: ^ You good?Aug 7, 2020 11:31:21 PM

Haha oh that’s funny you don’t know a super common text abbreviation for ‘sorority’ (do you think they say ‘lol’ out loud too if they typed it?) but nice attempt to side track their point about you not being at all special for multiple sisters advertising you have a song girl. 😂

By: ^ You good?
by: Song > SpiritAug 8, 2020 11:30:35 AM

Yeah the Spirit captain who I’ll just call A isn’t that pretty and ADPi def has never had any song girls. Most of the people on Spirit are kinda weird....their girls at least legit are like Walmart knockoff versions of the song girls.

By: Song > Spirit
by: ^Aug 10, 2020 2:04:22 PM

^make sure you mention that to the pi phis also on spirit. you sound so pathetic

By: ^
by: Please.Aug 11, 2020 7:17:16 PM

Wth that Walmart comment is rude. We all know they’re not comparable to the song girls. As I’ve said before I have sisters on Spirit and it’s not something we would ever brag about especially not like Adpi always does. Don’t get me wrong people on Spirit are nice just kind of weird, but I guess those are Adpi’s most relevant girls? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

By: Please.
#7  by: adpi   

very mid sorority and upper mid wannabes. they never post their pcs on the gram because they almost always have weird ones 😂

By: adpi
by: uhAug 6, 2020 7:01:52 PM

ahaha compared to what other upper mid? tried-elt?

By: uh
#8  by: nooo   

Adpi you aren’t even close to Tri delt and that’s saying something. Stop coming on this site and writing paragraphs defending yourself. It’s sad.

By: nooo
by: lolAug 9, 2020 3:39:09 PM

Thank you finally someone calls them out

By: lol
by: ^Aug 10, 2020 2:04:59 PM

hahaha omg tridelt calm down, bashing adpi won’t make people llle you

By: ^
#9  by: Nobody cares   

ADPI is on my last nerve. They’re the only ones posting sorority ranks because they think they’re the next THETA or APHI lmao

By: Nobody cares
by: Top TierSep 1, 2020 5:37:49 PM

Literally no one is posting on here but you baby.

By: Top Tier

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.