facebook

do sororities take seniors?

by: seniors

do any sororities take any seniors at usc? or is that uncommon or rare?

Posted By: seniors
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

Hello?

By: .
by: SororityviewJul 14, 2020 5:55:36 PM

You sound like a loser that no one would have bid even as freshman. Time to go back on your meds. Bye

By: Sororityview
#2  by: Truth hurts   

Tridelt does but watch your back!

By: Truth hurts
#3  by: n   

not really i’m sorry

By: n
#4  by: i   

Why would you guys publicize that sorority is for life if you aren’t accepting of all class standings?

By: i
by: oJul 12, 2020 11:59:13 AM

I am dumb yet you don’t know how do the math. 21-18= 3
21-19 (sophomore)= 2
I was struggling with depression and my condition just got better so you don’t have the right to judge me sis. I always wanted to be a part if sisterhood but never went through with it because of my mental health.

By: o
by: ywahJul 12, 2020 3:33:49 PM

it’s the same reason uscs exclusive clubs like model UN don’t take seniors. it’s not discrimination to want people who will be around long enough to help the org and really get involved. most seniors are barely involved bc they are buey

By: ywah
#5  by: seniors   

i didn’t realize sororities encouraged discrimination based on age lol

By: seniors
by: ywahJul 12, 2020 3:32:51 PM

uh no but they have a preference for people who will be around to be involved for several years? not one year

By: ywah
by: booJul 12, 2020 7:59:59 PM

so many girls drop after one year so it’s the same as being an upperclassmen

By: boo
#6  by: gene the machine   

how do u know someone will be involved for several years or just one semester based on the superficial rushing? do you ask them if they are going to commit their undying love to their sorority? what's the secret to knowing who will be around and who will not?

By: gene the machine
#7  by: Bruh   

You won’t be dropped everywhere for just being a senior. However, if they are torn between bidding a senior and bidding a freshman/sophomore, they will take preference for the younger class. It’s not a be all end all but it will certainly be a deterring factor for some houses.

By: Bruh
by: OJul 13, 2020 5:26:53 PM

By that you mean tops tier will drop seniors right?

By: O
#8  by: lmao   

i can’t tell if this is a joke. if you’re a senior rushing fall, you’re not even indcuted until the end of the semester, so you’re taking somebody’s spot to basically be in the sorority for one semester. they take underclassmen who will be around long enough to contribure

By: lmao
#9  by: hmm um ok   

so you're admitting you operate in an informal quota system? or what exactly are you saying? it seems like a very biased, judgmental process for young women who are judged on arbitrary qualities they can't control.

By: hmm um ok
#10  by: 😩   

sororities engage in an informal quota system where spots are reserved according to the age make-up but not race.

By: 😩

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.