facebook

truth about TRI DELT

by: fyiii

1. the heaviest sorority 2. pays to delete stuff 3. can’t accept times are changing, ex. their social with lambda was more than whole year ago but they still bring it up and now they’re in a low tier LOL

Posted By: fyiii
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: pretty much   

ouch the truth hurts

By: pretty much
by: WonderingJul 21, 2020 8:52:56 PM

Is Tridelt the heaviest weight by member or as a collective group. It makes a difference

By: Wondering
by: @Jul 23, 2020 3:03:42 PM

individually they have the highest average body weight and BMI. i wouldn’t be surprised if they collectively manage to be the heaviest even with less members than other chapters too

By: @
#2  by: yes   

As a troll not in greek life i would also like to point out adpi had a social with sig chi and that was last semester because the row recognized the shift. when was tridelt last lambda social? a year ago?

By: yes
#3  by: questioning   

what's heaviest

By: questioning
#4  by: TKE   

TKE normally just pairs with the top 4 but when we do charity work Tri-Delt is definitely better than APhi or GPB or at least not as embarrassing to be seen with.

By: TKE
by: omgstopJul 15, 2020 3:09:14 PM

i’ve seen you commenting tridelt is above aphi on so many posts it’s so embarrassing for you nobody thinks that plz stop. aphi is so hot and tke has never had a social with tridelt so why r u lying. it goes aphi, then adpi and tridelt. like shut up

By: omgstop
#5  by: lol   

they’re so weird

By: lol
#6  by: I hate this school   

lol adpi and tri delt seems like really catty sororities that should learn to lean on each other during hardships instead of making private displays of backstabbing. there is so much you can bridge to align with your self-worth if you both uplift each other.

By: I hate this school
by: hJul 21, 2020 10:20:45 PM

I’m sorry are you stupid? do you really think EITHER of the posters is in tridelt? in real life they’re good friends these are trolls

By: h
by: nice tryJul 22, 2020 3:49:44 PM

why do u have to drag tri delt into this? tri delt is so chill and it's literally the least catty srat on the row. meanwhile adpi has a long history of being catty. remember adpi was mostly compared to gphi before this year and there were always "troll" posts trying to drag gphi with all evidence pointing to it being adpi posters and now they're doing it with tri delt who is the last srat on the row anyone would attack. so many "troll" posts dragging tri delt and some are just trolls but some are hands down adpis. the same thing will happen if adpi rises to aphi level. drama ALWAYS follows adpi and they bring it to the srat they think they rank the closest with to social climb then blame trolls when they ARE the trolls. tri delt deserves better.

By: nice try
by: Farm StoriesJul 22, 2020 3:53:23 PM

there is that old story of the time the adpis caught several tridelts grazing in their front yard. All it took was a broom to push the tridelts back over to their side to continue grazing

By: Farm Stories
by: @nicetryJul 22, 2020 7:40:15 PM

@nicetry you do realize...you just made tridelt look bad and catty right? like you think it wasn’t a tridelt that has been bullying adpi? and even now you’re still trying. like they rose you fell get over it

By: @nicetry
by: BruhJul 25, 2020 1:55:58 AM

Are you kidding me? Adpi bullies tri delt 24/7! NOBODY TALKED ABOUT TRI DELT THIS MUCH UNTIL ADPI “ROSE” THIS YEAR. Like @nicetry said Adpi jumps at sororities’ every weakness and there’s hella evidence of this.

By: Bruh
by: whatAug 2, 2020 10:50:06 PM

lmk the evidence ^ fur sure

By: what
#7  by: lol   

true

by: oofAug 4, 2020 1:19:12 PM

yeah this is not nice but true

By: oof
#8  by: lol   

Sad but trur

#9  by: :/   

This is so perverse idk what to say

By: :/
#10  by: yeah   

they’re so saltyp

By: yeah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.