facebook

rushin - moment of truth

by: ggirl

Hey ladies! I'm a commuter and thinking that joining a sorority would be a great a way to meet new people and be part of a smaller community. So, I'm considering rushing this fall. I love the events that the greek system has put on and love the philanthropy aspect but I'm not much of a party girl. So, moment of truth, is greek life mostly just drinking or partying or is there a place for a non-alcoholic gal like me?

Posted By: ggirl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

It's great to hear you're considering rushing even if you don't end up joining a sorority it's a great opportunity to get a better understanding on whan UBC sororities is about. In terms of partying, I'd say it depends on the lady not the sorority. You'll find party girls in every sorority, but naming a specific sorority as that isn't fair.

By: .
by: chaMay 26, 2014 2:31:32 PM

This is the perfect response. Every sorority recruits their own brand of woman, but within that brand, there are girls from all over the spectrum. You don't have to be a party gal - I certainly am not. Being active in the chapter and at events is perfectly good.

By: cha
by: ggirlMay 27, 2014 11:07:30 PM

I was very excited to go through with rush. But, to be honest seeing the cattiness on this website has kind of turned me off. I can't believe people sit here and bash each others' sororities/frats all day!

By: ggirl
by: re:ggirlMay 28, 2014 4:02:26 PM

NOOOO don't pay attention to the crap on this site. People are just bored with their lives. I'm almost certain that it's the same people who constantly post. Trust me. Don't base your opinion on the greek system from this dumb site. Go through rush :) you'll regret it if you don't

By: re:ggirl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.