facebook

sweetheart predictions?

by:    

with formals coming up who are frat and srat sweetheart predictions ?

Posted By: $$$
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

LS kkg for sig and RB kkg purple princess

By: sweethearts

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: True   

LS got sig

By: True
#2by:    

anyone know who phi delt choosing??

By: hehe
by: Probs   

MR for sure

By: Probs
by: Haha   

A kappa

By: Haha
by: who   

who is mr? what srat?

By: who
by: pdt    

adpi

By: pdt
#3by:    

- Phi delt Will be a kappa
- Sig might be adpi or kappa
- I feel like alpha delt might pick DG or something really random cause their relations have been all over the place this year
- Beta will be a random girl in Gphi or AGD who came around to their parties like twice? They’re closer to geedd like NB who get snubbed
- does psi u do sweetheart? Anyways I see aphi or AGD for that
- DKE will most likely go for an ADPI. Yea they hang with aphi a lot but the close relationship they have with some ADPI’s outdoes the KKGs
- Ksig stars will be a mix of like a geed or two, a random girl in a top tier and like a mix
- aepi will be an Aoii if they don’t pick one of their random girlfriends for the 7th year in a row

By: Ughhh
by: yo   

dke doesn’t do sweethearts

By: yo
by: Lol   

Last year everyone thought phi delt was gonna be a kappa and it wasn’t lmao

By: Lol
by: lol    

dke doesnt have a sweetheart lol

By: lol
by: Bruh   

Aepi would probs have better sorority relations if they picked a sweetheart that wasn’t just the girl who happens to lurk cause she’s with one of the guys. Beta does the same thing, it’s always let’s pick the girl who’s gone to one party and is hooking up with us or we’re dating them rather than actual sweethearts. Anyways DKE doesn’t do sweetheart btw

By: Bruh
by: Aepi?   

^ NAH BRO AEPI has TONS of girls in AOPI, Theta, DG and AGD who’ve been around for YEARSSS💀 like chicks who probably should have been sweetheart years ago. So it sucks to say that they’re probs gonna pick RG….a geed

By: Aepi?
by: 67   

AGD? DG? They only has relations with dg cause of their last sweetheart? I doubt AEPI would pick an AGD as sweetheart, there’s only like five AGD’s who show up to their events and they only started caring about frats other than beta and psi u like…this year. 100%

By: 67
by: .   

Most I’ve seen AEPI be discussed on GR💀 but It’s finna go to a DG, geed, or I guess an AOPI chick. AGD brings up too much drama at their events tbh

By: .
by: lurkin   

LA for alpha delt's for sure

By: lurkin
by: Right?   

You guys realize aepi is probably aware of AGD’s recent behaviour at some events. It’s not a secret that they’d been caught talking abt gr rumours and bringing up ppls business at multiple frat/sorority events in the past few months cause sororities have been talking? I’m sure they already know this stuff

By: Right?
by: $   

^ bro

By: $
#4by:    

LA for phi delt and dke

By: DG
by: dg   

which srat?

By: dg
by: Lmaooo   

She been ran through 🤣

By: Lmaooo
by: RB from dke   

I apologize for saying you’re ran through. I just really want you to sleep with me again. I miss you. Please answer my dms. I am desperate.

By: RB from dke
#5by:    

MR for Pdt

by: hahah   

😂😂😂

By: hahah
#6by:    

JB Sig and CM dke would be cute sweethearts together ❤️

By: Yes!
#7by:    

Who’s betas new sweetheart?

By: Tru
by: Yes   

A girl with no self respect most likely an extremely down bad female who gets turned on by associating with high alert predators featured on “how to catch a predator”

By: Yes
by: BYE   

^ nah the comments trolling beta are always funny af y’all don’t hold back wtf😭

By: BYE
by: sweetie    

AP a GDI dating SG

By: sweetie
by:    

I thought it was JB Gphi or GR kkg ??

By: …
by: Hater    

^ betas sweetheart is NOT IN A SORORITY! It’s SG’s GF who’s been good with the guys for some time. Stop naming random girls and strats. Sorry GPHI and ADPI! Leaching on all the problematic frats to try and get special treatment didn’t work out for y’all! Maybe try and fix ur relations with top frats

By: Hater
by: Lmao   

It’s not ap, it’s AS ADPI

By: Lmao
by: Standard ADPI    

^ stop begging for attention ADPI. THEY DONT WANT YOU AND THEY DONT GAF ABT YALL💀💀 You can go on betas instagram page and see the posts with brothers and their new sweetheart. You can easily go on their individual IG and see pics at their formal with their new sweetheart holding her certificate. Trying to lie about ur members being sweetheart for another frat isn’t a great look girlies

By: Standard ADPI
by: ^^   

Yawn. Oh look ur still posting on here after being doxxed. How long have u been at this now? Two years? U posted all Christmas break. U have a great life. U know ubc Greek life is a joke right? Basically anyone that rushes can join there is no competition. Look at DGs instagram…. It looks like an incest survivors convention. Bunch of yellow gooks trying to act white.

By: ^^
by: Uh   

^ you post on every thread every day bro get a life. If someone got doxxed they wouldn’t keep posting and if u doxxed someone or knew someone’s info you’d post it here. Either way clearly the doxxing doesn’t work so ur just complaining that ppl aren’t scared of u and begging them to notice you? Ur the same person who tried to hunt down ppl who exposed that ADPI had mandatory exchanges so we can all tell which sorority ur in….

By: Uh
#8by:    

Who got theta sweetheart ?

By: ?
by: God dammmit   

Literally the worst guy ever… good speech tho

By: God dammmit
#9by:    

RB kkg for sig

#10by:    

MT in kkg deserves it more than MR

By: kkg
by: no   

this is just proof kappa runs gr

By: no

she doesn’t even do anything

by: Bye    

Girl has the personality of amazons Alexa

By: Bye

Whoever it is is better than Pdt current sweetheart lmao

by: Sig    

AN was and still is highly respected by most people, can’t say the same for MR

By: Sig

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.