facebook

Every post on here is written by one person

by:    

Imagine spending your entire Christmas break posting comments on here all day long and upvoting them

The person doing this has been at it for over 2 years now and even posts on Friday nights and weekends when everyone is out at parties and having fun

Nobody but you cares about a Greek system that is dead, irrelevant and accepts anyone that rushes…

Kek

Posted By: Learn how a computerworks
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Ya it’s beyond pathetic

By: Lol ya
#2by:    

Lol the person is talking about themself. Nice projection 😘

By: Y

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: L   

Ya ur right. I care enough about random no names and an irrelevant Greek system that is dead at a garbage school filled with foreigners that don’t even speak English. gg. U spend ur entire Christmas break on here posting and upvoting ur posts that nobody even reads . Baka

By: L
by: 🤭   

Lol project more. Exposed 😚🤭

By: 🤭
by: z   

^ exposed but no names drop and no info dropped? You guys are 17 years old trying to have ur joker arc on a gossip website like please drink raw milk or eggs

By: z
#3by:    

“Lean how a computer works” aren’t you the person whos been straight up arguing with everyone everyday for a year? Bruh it’s easy to recognize the phrases and nicknames u use

By: boy what boy what
by: ….   

Right. Like does OP think we are stupid? As if we can’t see that they have been posting the same greekrank posts for like a year. It’s pretty clear OP is mad at certain posts and can’t do anything abt it so they’re now resorting to boasting out their anger wirh 200 posts at least twice a month called “greekrank is run by one person”

By: ….
by: .   

they've made like 17 "every post on here is written by the same person" posts in over a year to the point where they're just talking abt themselves at this pointLOL

By: .
#4by:    

Ya it’s totally not creepy stalking ppls IGs and posting about ppl who nobody but you cares about……completely normal behaviour from a mentally stable person indeed

By: Touch grass
#5by:    

Lolololol her Instagram is going around rn hahaha

By: Lolololololol
by: Lellll   

Saw this. What a scrub.

By: Lellll
by: ?   

All these comments posted by OP trying to scare an imaginary person bruh LMAO

By: ?

OUUUU SO SCARY!!!! We all totally believe that and know what you’re talking about!!! Clearly you guys know this instagram but can’t drop it so this person is TOTALLY exposed TOTALLY 😉

#6by:    

I think she deleted her ig I can’t find it anymore

By: Lollerz
by: ^   

Ya she did

By: ^

Me when I create fake scenarios in my head about imaginary people to start drama

by: )))   

Bro get a life

By: )))
#7by:    

Not this entire comment section being one singular pathalogical liar💀 barely anyone is posting on GR now and this is the only active post with the same comments and writting style. Same person who pretended to be a GR admin, threatened to dox etc and now saying an IG has gone out? We’re adults, if anyone was exposed it would have been visible here. Keep trying to scare people for months and clearly ur obsession isn’t working

Yawn.

by: Freak alert    

^ hi op! You clearly made this post urself because ur still upset at that one poster who called out ur sorority on forcing girls to go to exchanges :) ur so desperate rn

By: Freak alert
by: Bruh   

Who the hell keeps making these lmao. It’s one person

By: Bruh
#8by:    

It’s pretty quiet here when she ain’t posting

By: Roflcopter
by: !   

stop fingering urself in your own comment section ADPI we know this is u

By: !
#9by:    

My favourite part of this post is that it was posted by the person who kept threatening to dox everyone over a post exposing how ADPI runs their exchanges and then when they got caught not actually knowing how to dox they covered it up with “YEAH BUT I FOUND UR IG!!” “I SENT OUT A MASS EMAIL!!!” like everyone knows ur talking to urself in these comments

By: LMAO

boo u made 4 posts on this thread in under 30 mins. chill.

by: ?   

^ bro y’all are so annoying who cares who’s posting on here. The person who made this entire thread is on a pointless reach. At the end of the day y’all are all in this site like roaches like y’all are all equals

#10by:    

dg's newest pc is such cringe

By: shady

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.