facebook

when gphi become the sjw sorority

by:    

what happened to gphi being the hot fun girls now they’re just all weird sjws. not a good look and kinda cringe.

Posted By: gphi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

FR literally SO cringe. Miss the old GPhis at least they were attractive and chill

By: Fr
#2by:    

Ueah and with Palestine too they’re so annoying

By: FAX
by: Funny   

Ummm no sororities posted anything about that, so nice try trying to make gphi look bad

By: Funny
by: stop   

they spent all of friday night at sig talking about palestine chill we're at a party

By: stop
by: haha   

lol no they weren't, everyone was just partying, you really need to get a life and stop lying on gr

By: haha
#3by:    

gphis got all the attention they wanted I hope. may all the sjws join you <3

By: real
#4by:    

Yeah this is why none of the older girls in gphi are so distanced from their chapter and they don’t associate with their newer pcs

By: Hi
by: Interesting    

That’s funny because their chapter has the least drama and all of the girls are very close

By: Interesting
by: 🤦‍♀️   

I used to be in gamma phi. Can confirm a lot of girls who were in my pc find some of the new girls to be a bit cringe/annoying with this sort of stuff. Tbh the chapter is changing a lot and is rebranding (not a bad thing) but I can see why people are disappointed with how the chapter is now since they used to have a reputation of being laidback and social.

By: 🤦‍♀️
by: Hahahah   

You guys are crazy. If you’re not in this sorority you don’t understand the dynamic that goes on here. Gphis are so close with eachother both older and younger girls, you can try all you want to make Gphi look bad but it simply won’t happen because they aren’t doing anything wrong, you are just mad that women are becoming intolerant of this behavior and gphi is coming together as one to speak up on it. If anything, this shows me true sisterhood

By: Hahahah
by: Omg girl relax    

Girl please I was NOT trying to make the chapter look bad I just said they are rebranding and that there’s a lot of different types of girls in it now than there were in my pledge class and earlier ones and that they’re moving away from being a “social top tier” sorority and now more like agd or theta now which is not a bad thing!!!

By: Omg girl relax
#5by:    

Lol this is just such bs, every sorority is pissed and going after the plug, gphi is just the most vocal

By: K

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

So obvious that gphi runs greekrank now….just look at these comments lol

By: lol
by: ?   

lol funny how this is the only post about gphi so I’d doubt that

By: ?
#7by:    

b u m p

By: this
by: gurl   

gamma phi beta? they’ve become more like gamma thigh beta now

By: gurl
by: yes   

GAMMA THIGH BETA

By: yes
#8by:    

Can y’all stop being jealous that they’re popular, fun, gorgeous, and smart

By: Lol
by: lol   

lol pls get off greekrank gphi

By: lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.