facebook

hardest sorority to get invited back to??

by: confused girlll

hiiii I have no idea about this but some girls I know also rushing have been saying its really hard to get invited back to gphi and adpi and its especially hard to be invited back to both. how true is this because those two were my favourites and I am going to be really devastated if im not asked back for invitations. help please any advice is appreciated I am freaking out!

Posted By: confused girlll
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Um   

This isn’t true or not anymore than any other top 4

By: Um
#2  by: Active   

They're harder to be invited back to as in they invite back fewer girls each round compared to other sororities, but if you made genuine connections with the girls you should be fine! And you can definitely be invited back to both of them, there are TONS of Gamma Phi/ADPi cross rushes every single year. Being invited back to one won't lower your chances of being invited back to any other sorority.

By: Active
#3  by: Hm   

Uhhhhh this is not true

By: Hm
#4  by: Hm   

Kkg adpi dg gphi hardest

By: Hm
#5  by: True   

The top 4 chapters invite fewer than the other 4, and Gamma Phi and ADPi invite even less than Kappa and DG because GPhi and ADPi historically show a pattern of needing fewer girls to still hit quota. That said, it’s out of your hands! So long as you showed your true colors in recruitment, you’ll end up where you’re meant to be. You’re going to talk to so many new girls in the coming days that you just haven’t met yet and you’re bound to love at least some of them! Just get a good night’s rest and trust the process!

By: True
by: UhSep 25, 2020 12:42:58 AM

And how do u know these numbers???? Are u on panhell council or are a fake just trying to position gphi and adpi as superior than other chapters and finally dismantle kkg and dg of their top house positions

By: Uh
by: PleaseSep 25, 2020 12:45:24 AM

this is just a bait thread..if ur talking about historical trends adpi had the worst retention rate in the past and dg has consistently the best

By: Please
by: HiSep 25, 2020 1:07:17 AM

She’s talking about recruitment retention (number girls a sorority wants who want them back) and you’re thinking of member retention (number of girls who drop vs stay). Yes dg does have a high membership retention but I think they’re recruitment retention is lower than the other three. At least it has been for the past few years I’ve been here. Also it’s so useless to fight over this lol chill out guys. You don’t have to fight each other just because it’s recruitment szn.

By: Hi
by: FactsSep 25, 2020 3:58:49 AM

It’s well known that gphi has had the best retention for years, because girls just love the chapter since there’s like no drama. Adpi has had low retention, and kkg/dg are about equal for retention.

By: Facts
by: MPSep 25, 2020 1:01:32 PM

MP was the only problematic girl in gphi, And she’s not in it anymore, so compared to rest they are very unproblematic

By: MP
#6  by: what   

no drama???? gphi is where MP came from. she got kicked out of UBC so it's better now but let's not paint gphi as knitting angels

By: what

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.