facebook

Real Srat Rankings

by: Srat

1. Kappa: they could be worst out of top 4 and people would still rank them first just cause it’s kappa
2. ADPi: attention hungry, purposely go out of their way to be rude to others and to each other...for fun?? Least substance but best looks out of top 4, auto bid if you’re attractive
3. GPhi: desperately try to brand themselves as preppy sophisticated VSCO girls
4. DG: half super hot half super not. Some of them know how to throw down while some are never seen
5. APhi: basically a much less attractive version of adpi. Fakest excuse of a sisterhood, and it’s disgusting how public they are about it
6. Theta: smart and sweet for the most part
7. AGD: the most non-stereotypical sorority at ubc
8. AOII: made fun of, but getting a lot better than years past

Posted By: Srat
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Facts   

This is literally so accurate

By: Facts
#2  by: Hahahahaha   

This person roasted the top 5 and went easy on the bottom ones. Roast them too please

By: Hahahahaha
by: okApr 6, 2020 2:34:31 PM

Lol there is no top 5 there’s a top 4 and then a phi

By: ok
by: Self rankApr 7, 2020 2:17:26 AM

Rankings within top 4 are always changing but the top 4 themselves NEVER change. Aphi get off greekrank you will never compare.

By: Self rank
by: @aphiMay 29, 2020 10:34:41 PM

No offence to aphi but it seems like a lot of their girls only try to be friends with frat boys/other srat girls who have some kind of social clout and its noticeable and off putting

By: @aphi
by: aphiMay 29, 2020 10:39:45 PM

That’s actually so true... kind of shady.

By: aphi
#3  by: LOL   

Interesting. Just looking at Theta's social media or the girls I've met in person, I'd say they're one of if not the least attractive chapters and not to mention there's a reason they're one of the least popular sororities. Suuuper socially awkward/weird girls. This post seems like it was written by a Theta and they've done terribly in recruitment for like 5 years now. They used to at least be above AOII but I wouldn't even say that any more. If we were ranking on looks I'd put them bottom.

By: LOL
by: hmmApr 7, 2020 12:04:18 AM

Out of curiosity I just checked Theta's insta compared to AOII and AGD and yikes...theta has gone so downhill. Personally I rarely see them out or at phil events but when I have they've been super cringe

By: hmm
by: MaybeApr 7, 2020 10:19:53 PM

DG and Kappa consistently have the most attractive girls. AOII is still below Theta but they do have some really attractive girls. Definitely not the majority but still.....

By: Maybe
by: OkaystopApr 8, 2020 12:52:35 AM

there is no need to bring the chapter down like that and spread negativity. And to those who said girls on theta insta aren’t attractive, stop spreading hate. Ik their pres and she’s a lovely person and so are all the girls in the srat. Please stop this

By: Okaystop
by: NoApr 8, 2020 2:13:16 AM

I'm sorry but kappa and dg DO NOT consistently have the most attractive girls. That statement is based on the most recent pledge classes only .

By: No
by: mmmmApr 9, 2020 4:41:48 PM

imo, aoii improved this year. theta has consistently remained the same, even slightly worse. aoii above theta

By: mmmm
by: yaApr 11, 2020 11:51:27 PM

I think it's obvious to anyone that AGD and AOII are better looking than Theta at this point. But Theta is working pretty hard on Greekrank trying to pretend like we can't all see what their members look like.

By: ya
#4  by: oh good   

I see we've hit the point in quarantine where Theta decides to convince everyone they're "on the rise" instead of dead last and (sorry) unattractive af lmfao. There's a reason you're always one of only two chapters that need to do spring recruitment with Panhel.

By: oh good
#5  by: lol   

I wouldn't even say adpi has best looks in top 4

By: lol
by: AgreedApr 7, 2020 10:21:27 PM

Kappa has best looks

By: Agreed
#6  by: Hi   

Id say they aren’t necessarily the best looking chapter, but have the fewest number of “unattractive” members. Like OP said, you’re an auto bid for ADPi if you’re decently good looking.

By: Hi
by: AdpiApr 7, 2020 7:56:25 PM

Honestly ADPi used to be so much more leadership/philanthropic based with so many friendly outgoing girls. The past few years they’ve changed their priorities and got a mindset of “if we act like the best, we’ll become the best” and have now become a knockoff, worse version of kappa. The increase they’ve had in the looks department isn’t worth the amount of substance they’ve lost. Kappa/gphi/dg all still have something unique while adpi no longer does.

By: Adpi
by: WoahApr 7, 2020 8:49:12 PM

Pretty sick how you’re a mind reader and you can get into ADPi’s minds and know their mindset!

By: Woah
by: NoApr 8, 2020 1:45:39 AM

Oh please the LAST thing adpi wants is to be anything like kappa but sure, self rank all you want

By: No
by: NahApr 12, 2020 1:01:54 AM

Kappa trust me no one wants to be anything like your crusty chapter

By: Nah
#7  by: hmmmmmm   

imo Kappa and DG have maintained on all levels. They both have beautiful smart girls who know when to have a good time. They are not awkward and you can have an intellectual conversation with most of em. When its exchange with Kappa or DG most of the guys want to come out, just my opinion.
ADpi is discount Kappa
GPHi is discount DG

By: hmmmmmm
by: HahApr 8, 2020 1:44:32 AM

Lol hi kappa/dg. In case you forgot adpi and gamma phi had the highest recruitment stats in 2018, and both dg and kappa were very far behind them so :)

By: Hah
by: lolApr 8, 2020 4:36:30 AM

yeah good recruitment and even better retention rates wouldn’t you say adpi?

by: lol wutMay 29, 2020 10:22:37 PM

this is literally not true at all? congrats to the girl who sat and refreshed this over and over to give it 40 upvotes

By: lol wut
by: lolMay 29, 2020 11:30:49 PM

literally no one other than a dg or kappa would upvote that lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.