Kappa Alpha Theta

Bottom:
Alpha Omicron Pi
Alpha Phi

Posted By: Dazzle
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: truth   

This ranking is solely based on looks NOT the quality of the sorority. Some of the mentioned middle tier, and bottom tier sororities are more involved, more well rounded and have a stronger sisterhood than the top tier ones.

By: truth
#2  by: FlyyOH   

I personally agree with the first comment! The Middle and bottom sororities definitely standout in all other aspects! Although, it is what it is, adpis, kkgs, and dgs are mainly top tier because of their looks. I love them and they are all great girls but they are definitely over rated.

By: FlyyOH
#3  by: Letsbefrat   

I agree this is based on looks, but it is also accurate.

By: Letsbefrat
#4  by: O   

Switch DG with KKG, AGD with KAT and AOP with AP

By: O
by: ooFeb 22, 2013 10:36:28 PM

Based on looks this should be the ranking based on the current actives and pledge class:

ADPi
DG
GPhi
KKG
KAT
AGD
AOPi
APhi

GPhi had a hot pledge class so that pulls their ranking above KKG and KAT seemed to have a pretty good looking pledge class too. AGD is above AOPi and APhi because most girls are average looking. AOPi has some hot girls but also has some not so hot girls, which pulls their ranking below AGD but above APhi. APhi is ranked the lowest because most girls are average, wouldn't consider many hot and they seem to lack personality.

By: oo
by: .Apr 19, 2023 8:37:54 PM

I know you are not calling AGD better looking than APHI…almost every girl in AGD has awful skin and nothing on their chests. THETA and APHI have both been invited to way more semis and formals (cue on who’s more attractive LMAO)

By: .
#5  by: L   

Vvvvvvcvbbbbbb

By: L
#6  by: wtf   

THE FACT THAT THIS IS FROM 2013, BRUHHHHH

By: wtf
#7  by: Srat   

Wtf this is whack

By: Srat
#8  by: Bye   

PUTTING AGD OVER APHI??? WHO ARE WE? THE SLOBBER OF A COUCHIE? GET A BRAIN

By: Bye
#9  by: Bruh   

Guys read the date the original post was posted pls

By: Bruh
#10  by: phi kappa    

kappa has my heart

By: phi kappa

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.