facebook

cans vs. kegs

by: Why?

The switch from Kegs to Cans really has me scratching my head. For whatever reason I guess the administration thinks this is a smart idea. Now instead of waiting in line to get a beer from a slow tap people will be given a can. Not only with they have about double the amount of beer on hand but they also will be able to access the beer quicker, making it easier for students to get drunk faster. Cans are also incredibly less cost efficient and environmentally unproductive. Why are they changing the system that works so well? Its nearly IMPOSSIBLE to get drunk at a fraternity by solely drinking the beer they provide. With kegs you would get a small cup of beer that was half foam after waiting for a minimum 5 minutes. The problem stems from kids drinking in their dorms, lofts, and houses. This makes absolutely no sense and it is yet another dumb move by the administration.

RIP F&M Social Scene

Posted By: Why?
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Honesty   

Lets be honest. We want to drink underage because we don't believe in the laws and we don't want to follow our Frat rules.

By: Honesty
#2  by: Truth   

The new administration is setting up Greek Life to fail. Thats why

By: Truth
by: F&M ALUMApr 20, 2014 10:55:11 PM

It's 1988 all over again!!!!

By: F&M ALUM
#3  by: Student   

Tea but this time Greeks didn't do ANYTHING to deserve it

By: Student
#4  by: Mr Madison   

"Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

By: Mr Madison
#5  by: Lmfao   

TBT to the old issues on Greek Rank

By: Lmfao

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.