facebook

skulls or phi psi?

by: PP

They all seem very nice, Skull is smaller and Phi Psi is much larger. Which you think is better and why.

Posted By: PP
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Time   

Skulls is on prohibition but definitely better

By: Time
by: StuApr 7, 2019 11:24:15 PM

Prohibition? Interesting

By: Stu
by: stuApr 7, 2019 11:49:31 PM

Pfft Phi Psi on a tuesday is more lit than skulls ever. Phi Psi easy win here.

By: stu
#2  by: anonymous   

As a Skulls brother I am very biased to say that Skulls is better. I have friends in phi psi and I would say both are good frats with nice genuine people. I will have to say that although Skulls may not be a huge "party" frat we have a more chill environment in the house, and since we are so small we are extremely close group. I cant imagine with over 70 brothers phi psi has that same bond between its members. Regardless its up to you to decide which frat you like better, by going to the house and talking to people

By: anonymous
#3  by: Ifc dude   

both are good houses and both have their flaws. Skulls will be on some form of probation next fall, but it’s really just a matter of time before phi psi and the other houses get on probation again too. No offense to any of them, the school is starting to try even harder to kill off Greek Life and will use any innocuous reason to do so. Skulls is on probation for throwing a small unregistered event that even a year ago Stu(the director of Greek life and the bane of the Greek world’s existence) would openly discuss happening at phi psi and other houses. They’ll get around it like everyone always does.

Phi Psi is much larger, the biggest on campus by a decent amount of guys, and definitely party more. However both of those things come with their downsides, it’s harder to get to know that many people as well as you would even in Tau.

Skulls is much more lowkey. They do still party but only have bigger ones once every couple of weeks anyway. They focus more on just brotherhood hangouts and inviting a couple people who they’re close to. There’s way more leadership opportunities there too, just because there’s not as many guys to compete with. If you really want something to change, like having bigger events or doing something differently, it’s way easier to have that type of impact in a smaller, tighter knit group of people. I’m friends with a few of them and they for sure treat their pledges well too, something I’m not sure about at any other house tbh, but I don’t think phi psi does anything too egregious if they do.

Definitely get in touch with brothers in both and try to come by both houses before and during rush to see what the vibe is like. I’m sure if you go up to any brother in either house and say you’re interested in checking out the house they’d love to show you around when they have free time. Also be aware of who’s honest and ask tough questions when you’re rushing, if a house refuses to answer your questions about them that usually says a lot. But also, check out all the other frats! Every house has good guys, you just gotta find the ones you like

By: Ifc dude
by: IfcJul 13, 2019 12:37:14 PM

Wasn’t the event they were put on probation for with axid?

By: Ifc
#4  by: Skulls   

Skulls any day

By: Skulls
#5  by: Hello   

Skulls is so much better and there is no comparison. Phi psi has the worst group of guys on campus. They barely ever have parties, we don’t like them during or mixers and overall they are really weird. They are smart and that’s the only good quality about their frat. Otherwise it’s a waste of your time and money. No one wants them no one will.

By: Hello
#6  by: Kk   

Neither. Go tau

By: Kk

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.