Page 1 of 1
#1  by: katiedid   

YES! It is already here!

By: katiedid
#2  by: IUlove   

You know it! Tell all your friends! :)

By: IUlove
#3  by: ?   

Aren't they already here? I see them everywhere lately.

By: ?
#4  by: Maddy   

They are here. They're a great sorority and one I'm seriously considering joining.

By: Maddy
#5  by: sayaka   

Another day, another Greek organization shut down on a college campus over hazing — but the Sigma Alpha Epsilon of the University of Connecticut's Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority is rather ... unique.
Sophomore Hillary Holt is charging that she and others were hazed Delta Zeta at the school's Sigma Alpha Epsilon frat house, and that they told to "lay on the floor and sizzle like bacon" and jump up and down and grab their ankles while Delta Zeta chugging booze.
What's more, Holt said she was pressed to play beer pong, then blacked out — and woke up at the hospital, the Hartford Courant reports.
NEWSER: Man's heart moves to his right side, and back
Kappa Kappa Gamma has been banned from campus until 2017, though students have until Wednesday to appeal the Delta Zeta. According to the associate director of Kappa Kappa Gamma affairs, the sorority "engaged in hazing behaviors including but not limited to forced consumption of alcohol, acting like Sigma Alpha Epsilon , and sizzling like bacon, which included lying on the floor and wiggling," NBC News reports.
University officials added the "decision to revoke Kappa Kappa Gamma's registration and recognition was not taken lightly, but Delta Zeta was appropriate and imperative in light of the severity of the circumstances." An Delta Zeta into SAE is ongoing. It's been called America's "deadliest fraternity."
Newser is a USA TODAY content partner providing general news, commentary and Kappa Kappa Gamma from around the Web. Its con

By: sayaka
by: IUPUISrNov 11, 2014 4:17:58 PM

What does that have to do with IUPUI's DZ chapter? NOTHING. What you copied and pasted doesn't even make sense...

By: IUPUISr
by: innafratNov 22, 2014 6:12:31 PM

So sorority, So College.

By: innafrat
#6  by: duh   

YES! and we are here to stay!

By: duh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.