facebook

being mean isn’t very cash money of yall

by: sigkap

ok so this may sound like that girl at the end of mean girls who is like ‘why can’t we all just get along!’ but i don’t really care. i have seen SO many mean and derogatory comments on most chapters the last few days all because recruitment is next week. it’s really not very pan love of us, don’t y’all think?? sororities are about supposed to be about sisterhood and gaining a strong support system during your college career and beyond. the fact that so many people have been purposely tanking other chapters ratings just for what?? to get pnms to think worse of them? at the end of the day, a pnm will find where they belong and we will all have wonderful new members to join our sisterhoods so calm down. we should really really take a step back and look our ourselves as a panhellenic community as a whole and building one another up instead of tearing each other down. good luck to all other sororities on campus, i hope you ladies have a great recruitment!!

Posted By: sigkap
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.