facebook

2021 Bid Day Ranks

by: troypanluv

Let’s discuss bid day themes 2021 and who we think had the cutest/best and the not so best. Don’t just hype up your own chapter either

Posted By: troypanluv
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: troypanluv   

My thoughts: best: alpha Gam, phi mu, aoii
Worst: ADPi

Alpha Gam: all around the best bid day. Cute member shirts. Loved the confetti. Signs were cute.
ADPi butterfly signs needed help ASAP. Cute colors with purple and blue though. Cute outfits.
AOII (strikes again/lightning) did not like their shirts (new members or actives) but I think their bid day signs were the cutest.
Chi O lip signs were weird. Ball pit super cute. Also why is your balloon arch a weird shape every year?
KD (Hannah Montana) cute idea but saw little that showed the actual theme in the decor. The welcome home star signs were too small. I loved the green wooden letters though, very cute.
Phi Mu (team/sports) loved this one. Loved the jerseys, the eye blacks, all around cute theme. Did not like their signs either. Would have been cuter painted solid instead of the spray paint look.

By: troypanluv
#2  by: dude   

AGD - I am over the "Welcome to the Nuthouse" signs - every AGD chapter in the state does it - it is old and tired. They have such a great house, they need to come up with something better.
ADPI - stick with your colors - you have the best ones!!! That blue is gorgeous and you can do so much with it. The purple was weird to me.
Chi - 0 - the lips were weird!!!!
KD - the theme was off and not really who they are.
Phi Mu - Great mix up this year - I get sick of the Barbie stuff.
AOPi - loved the signs - hated the shirts
Hate the trucker hats - they do not look good on anyone.

By: dude

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.