facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

Purdue University - PU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 52 of 60
#511  by: Whatttt   

Why is gphib higher than sk agd axo kkg xo and theta??

By: Whatttt
#512  by: whoa   

Phi mu is total middle tier

By: whoa
#513  by: Rank for Rushees   

1. DG, KKG, Theta, XO
2. APhi, Pi Phi, ZTA, DZ, Tridelt
3. Phi Mu, EK, AGD, AZD, AXO
4. Phi Rho, GPhiB, Houses without houses

By: Rank for Rushees
#514  by: HONEST for Rushees   

Purdue prides itself on the Greek community. We shouldn't be tearing anyone down or putting anyone in rankings we should be coming together to promote how amazing we ALL are. This site should NOT be about giving rushees advice on what the "top house" is. In each houses' own way we are ALL top and they should be picking a house on where they feel the most connected because that's what matters in the long run, not the popularity contest. You as an individual choose your own popularity that may or may not be separate from the popularity label your house has been given on this so called "helpful" site and once your in Greek life you will learn that. I would strongly encourage everyone interested in rush to keep an open mind and ignore this site. Every house has amazing girls (the smartest girls, most popular girls, cheerleaders, honor society members from various high schools -EVERY house).

By: HONEST for Rushees
#515  by: To Rushees    

Don't listen to the poster under me. You need to know what the top houses are. Every house puts on a fake front during recruitment. This website is pretty accurate.sw

By: To Rushees
#516  by: To Rushees   

This site is mostly accurate. The tiers are right. PNMs take note. Good luck with rush!

#517  by: To Rushees   

This site is not mostly accurate. DZ is def better than phi mu.

#518  by: @rank to rushees   

@ranktorushees has it right, those 4 houses were the top picks for the past few years only i would say zeta and tridelt probably aren't at the same level as the others listed in the 2nd tier, but better than 3rd. The "actual" ranking to the left are totally false, don't even pay attention to that

By: @rank to rushees
#519  by: Seriously Though..   

You can't come in thinking about the stereotypes of houses or how they are ranked. You will end up picking the wrong house and more than likely you will end up being miserable. I went through rush not having a clue how each house was ranked and ended up picking the perfect house for me and I couldn't be happier. In the end, it comes down to which girls you find fit your personality better. Best of luck at recruitment!

By: Seriously Though..
#520  by: get real   

@Seriously Though most everyone will pick the same houses as their top choices and the top houses will cut. PNM choices don't matter as much as ours.

By: get real

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.