facebook

Was Skulls ever popular in the past?

by: Boomer

Kinda strange how they have a house right next to sae and beta. But they are irrelevant.

Posted By: Boomer
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yo   

i dont think location is really that relevant. if you think about it, tons of irrelevant houses are in the acres, yet we have houses like aphi and theta chi there as well. location isn't the issue with these houses, its money. the richer the house, the more access they have to be able to throw bigger and cooler functions and also recruit less weird guys.

By: yo
by: Boomer Mar 20, 2023 7:04:15 PM

Well. I mean I would think think that sae and beta would attract the same type of people.

By: Boomer
#2  by: history   

I found a photo book of my sorority from the early 90s and it had a lot of autographs/formal photos with guys from Skulls. Back then, they were definitely more relevant. Similar to SAE & Beta, they have a huge house. Since they’ve become less relevant over the years, there isn’t a strong enough alumni or nationals base to get more money for better upgrades.

By: history
#3  by: Wellll    

Just as frats ‘rank’ sororities on looks and how fun they are….. sororities do the same. They too wanna pair with a frat who has fun and good looking dudes. Plain and simple.

So…… fraternities should look at overall qualities…. Intelligence, authenticity , honest, fun, down to earth, Team player, adaptability, Sociability, kind, leadership , athleticism, and are you good looking. Not necessarily in that order.

By: Wellll
#4  by: Old Head   

Back in my day skulls was the place to be - my dad

By: Old Head
#5  by: Me   

Skulls is not a bad frat however their popularity increase this past semester will probably fall. Their brotherhood legit sucks

By: Me

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.