facebook

Hot take I want to hear opinions

by: Let’s see

I think this may upset some people but this is my hot take. I think the top 3 houses on campus are SAE Delts and Theta Chi (in order) and I think the drop off from these three is extreme. No house other than these three have had a really good function. On top of that, these three houses keep functioning together. From what I’ve heard, all three of these houses have really good pledge classes. I know people may be mad that i didn’t put sig chi or Fiji or even beta but they just haven’t been doing anything this year so far. What do y’all think

Posted By: Let’s see
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: what   

theta chi has been complete MIA this semester, SAE & Delts function with ksig now …

By: what
by: Do u go to purdueOct 8, 2022 8:54:28 PM

Do you go to purdue? This hasn’t happened lmao

By: Do u go to purdue
#2  by: Estupido    

Operative words…… from what I’ve heard….

What a stupid post.

By: Estupido
#3  by: kinda   

those houses are the best for partying. another big trend with frats is better parties at the new mid tier houses, almost every mid tier house got kicked off campus like 3-5 years ago and now houses like phi delt, pike, dsig, phi sig are starting to fill that gap

By: kinda
#4  by: Reality   

Let’s be honest here Fiji hasn’t been relevant in years the only thing that kept them around is they always paired with kappa and now that’s gone. Sig chi is still a great house but with their restrictions and bad recruitment it’s not a hot take to say they aren’t top 3.

By: Reality
#5  by: L   

L take there’s more to Greek life than parties.

By: L

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.