facebook

Mid houses talk

by: Be real

Nobody who posts on here is a “top house” person it’s all you mid houses that think greek life is so political and that houses just drop off outta nowhere lol. Sig chi isn’t falling off unless they get kicked off campus. Pi kapps isn’t a good house. Aphi isn’t mid they’re still hot and fun. You guys try to overanalyze Greek life rankings lmao. Top houses don’t post on here. Have fun posting more stuff that nobody in the houses that you post about will care or talk about

Posted By: Be real
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth teller   

This is the most accurate statement I’ve read on this website

By: Truth teller
#2  by: Slay   

Extremely accurate! If you are in a top house you do not care about rankings!

By: Slay
by: Got itMay 23, 2022 5:49:41 PM

And here you are commenting. Ok. Got it.

By: Got it
#3  by: yup   

I almost can’t believe someone finally said it

By: yup
#4  by: Sure   

Of course they do- if you don’t think so- you are delusional. As soon as PERCEIVED top are placed lower than where they think they’re supposed to be…… everyone is up in arms.

Give me a break.

By: Sure
by: Nah brodie May 16, 2022 10:57:13 PM

Nah because everyone who posts on here realized their house isn’t that great and wishes they were in a top house so when they see their favorite go down or think one house is dope they hop on it. You don’t see aphis spamming Greek rank cause you called them mid. They don’t care they’re still functioning and going to the best houses lmao it’s not being delusional it’s just facts. People are cooler than that to care about Greek rank. At the end of the day my house could be ranked at the bottom but if we still pair with good houses and get good turnouts nobody can say anything

By: Nah brodie
by: Got itMay 23, 2022 5:56:38 PM

Yet here you are posting and commenting on a site you say top houses give 2 craps about. Why you on here then? Why are you angry if others say they’re top then? Maybe someone else has a different opinion than you - and what makes YOUR opinion so special? Got news for you- you’re not that special.

So- OBVIOUSLY you care enough to share your opinion. EVERY house self ranks. And if you think they don’t- well then- you’re completely an unrealistic & pretentious idiot.

By: Got it
by: Nah brodie May 24, 2022 3:18:47 PM

It’s cause you’re so adamant about good houses talking on here. They don’t. We both know it and u just want to make yourself feel better about it. And I just commented about your thing I didn’t post it

By: Nah brodie
#5  by: fax no printer   

couldn’t have said it better myself lol

By: fax no printer

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.