facebook

Sophomore Rushing

by: Anon

I’m a sophomore girl that was thinking about rushing... do sophomores have equal chances at getting into houses as freshman? This might be a dumb question I just didn’t know if it was harder to get in as a sophomore or if houses had sophomore quotas

Posted By: Anon
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hello!   

Everyone has equal chances regardless of age! Trust the process and you’ll find your home 💖✨🥰

By: Hello!
by: Sorta Jul 11, 2020 4:31:03 PM

Half true. There is an upperclassmen quota that has to be filled and is pretty much always sophomores. Most juniors or older wouldn’t get a bid.

By: Sorta
by: ...Jul 11, 2020 8:48:23 PM

That’s not true. There’s a junior in PC 19 in my house

By: ...
by: @...Jul 12, 2020 7:47:24 PM

What house doe

By: @...
#2  by: hi   

I think it depends on the house & formal vs COB. Basically all houses have an upperclassmen quota so it’s easier to rush as a sophomore. You also may have friends in certain houses or have an idea of where you fit in so that 100% helps your odds too. However, some houses have a 2+ years live in requirement so juniors & seniors ~may~ have a harder time joining a handful of houses (again that is just from personal experience during rush but don’t quote me) but don’t let that deter you. I know a bunch of people who dropped rush freshman year for various reasons but came back to rush as a sophomore and ended up at “top” houses.

By: hi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.