facebook

Fall Recruitment

by: meg

Does anyone know how recruitment is going to work this fall given all the social distancing requirements? Will the houses have to put up tents or use outside spaces to maintain social distancing? Or, will everything have to be done via Zoom or online interviews? Crazy times....

Posted By: meg
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Fall Rush   

Sorority recruitment is completely online! Follow @purduepanhellenic for more info

By: Fall Rush
#2  by: Hello   

Hi meg! Everyone, including houses, is just as confused as you are. All we know is everything is going to be done online. We don’t know how yet tho

By: Hello
#3  by: @meg   

A little more info: the rules related to sorority rush this semester are going to be much more relaxed when it comes to restrictions on talking to girls, recruiting directly over social media, etc. Panhel understands that this is going to be difficult for both active and potential members, so they are trying to make things a little easier logistics wise! Also, fraternities will still be allowing recruitment events to take place at their houses in an outdoor setting, but sororities will not, so their recruitment will be taking place almost strictly through Zoom.

By: @meg
by: ...Jul 5, 2020 12:48:19 PM

I thinks it’s unfair tbh. How come we can’t just do COB in the fall and rush in the spring?

By: ...
by: .Jul 7, 2020 11:54:55 PM

That sounds like a you problem

By: .
by: @.Jul 8, 2020 12:01:18 AM

yeah and I think recruitment sounds like you problem too

By: @.
#4  by: yet   

Oh no. Zooming is going to be awkward and rough for many. Wish some more creative solutions had been explored. Feel so sorry for the incoming PNMs, this is going to totally suck.

By: yet
#5  by: kellyfam   

My dtr will be rushing at Purdue, who has indicated it will be 100% virtual.

By: kellyfam
by: uhhhhJul 8, 2020 6:56:44 PM

lady if you’re on here to judge purdue Greek life for your daughter I would strongly recommend against it every post contradicts itself and nothing should be taken seriously

By: uhhhh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.