Is Sigep coming back?

Posted By: pu
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: No   

No

By: No
#2  by: Yes   

Guy above me doesn’t know what he’s talking about. They’re leasing their place to KD atm. They’ll be back 2020

By: Yes
by: TruthJan 25, 2019 5:25:18 PM

They are aloud back 2020 but their lease with KD goes through 21-22 so they won't be back during most everyone's time here

By: Truth
#3  by: I   

Low key rush has already begun, with a Balance Man scholarship application process

By: I
by: LolJan 28, 2019 4:06:30 PM

Lol

By: Lol
#4  by: so    

Why was Sigep kicked off?

By: so
#5  by: pong   

If/When they come back, the new group will be having Milk and Cookie socials and lemonade pregames.

By: pong
by: ^Feb 12, 2019 12:09:50 AM

I also heard they'll be rating girls who walk by their house.

By: ^
by: RipFeb 16, 2020 2:17:58 AM

Uj/ tbh milk and insomnia cookies are pretty delicious. I could easily see chicks coming over for free cookies.

By: Rip
#6  by: Bruuuuh   

I can confirm that Sig Ep is coming back, they have guys from there national on campus all of this semester. They are currently re-colonizing and have a few members at the moment. They likely won’t be getting there house back for a while, but they be back as functioning fraternity next semester.

By: Bruuuuh
#7  by: umm   

Are the former pledges allowed back in as brothers?

By: umm
by: RipFeb 16, 2020 2:18:48 AM

Damn how old are you

By: Rip
#8  by: todd   

None of the pledges or brothers are allowed to participate in the process of rebuilding Indiana Alpha

By: todd
#9  by: mata   

The national Sigma phi epsilon organization has said that they have banned all alcohol from the fraternity. That is not a campus rule, and that is not something most people want to be a part of.

By: mata
#10  by: jrod   

Yes, SigEp will lose the frat boys who prioritize illegal drinking over the value they get from the Balanced Man Program. As time passes, this will become the #NewNormal and freedom from the distractions and negative consequences of alcohol will help the chapter thrive, unlocking countless possibilities to stand out from what other fraternities are doing.

By: jrod
by: PURDUEAug 9, 2019 2:01:42 PM

PUH—LEEZE!! Who wrote this, your grandmother.?? If you think this is going to get guys flocking to join the “new, shiny” Sig Ep, think again.

It’s like the old members have been lobotomized and castrated....

By: PURDUE

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.