facebook

the honest truth

by: user12456789098765432

SO. here's a TRUTHFUL description of each sorority AND fraternity at Roanoke. I'll keep it short for each.

Frats
Sig - Nice enough. try too hard to be funny. Kinda rude. generic "popular" dudes. overall fun.
Pike - Nice. loud. Drunk. super Fun. inviting. Some members are weeeeeird. overall 10/10
PLB - has 5 members. only wants to chill with their bros. fun-ish. used to be hot and fun and then their heads got too big. overall eh.
KA - weird.
Pi Kapp - sorry don't know her

Sororities
DG - Too high strung. says they're wholesome and follow the rules but we all smell cap. and fish. groupies since they can't do anything. fun at times. not very chill. overall 5/10
Chi-o - lol ew. wanna be DG girls who didn't make the cut. try too hard. overall its a no from me dog.
ASA - who?
Gamma Eta - they don't do much. I literally don't know what to write because they never go out. not exaggerating they don't go out. mostly hangs out with sports teams. overall cool.
IVY - crazy. they throw lots of parties. too many tbh. you'll see them everywhere no matter what night it is. overall vibing.
Eta Phi - they used to be hot two years ago. didn't get pledges two years ago and so this year they took whoever came to their doorstep. and the pledge class and the members, I've only ever seen half of them out in public... probably for good reason. can drink anyone under the table. loud. overall eh

Posted By: user12456789098765432
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Oops   

HAHAHA, I forgot to add Pi lam! Well, I guess that says it all. So irrelevant I literally forgot about them

By: Oops
#2  by: Tf   

Clearly written by ivy considering they bashed everyone but their only complaint was “throw too many parties”

By: Tf

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.