facebook

is it worth coming a rushing at valdosta state u

by: jubean

I recently toured Valdosta State u and while campus is beautiful still unsure it it worth transfering here is greek life and night life scene good still confused. Is being in a CPC soroity fun here honestly?

Posted By: jubean
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: S   

Greek life at vsu definitely isnt the same as say UGA or FSU. However, the dues and fees are substationally less since the sororities do not have houses. To me, CPC greek life is what you make it. There are so many opportunities for fun community events and greek events. Depending on the sorority you join, there will be socials, philanthropy events etc. Honestly, night life here is fun and i have really enjoyed the small town feel. You will absolutely get a better "college life experience" at a bigger university, but VSU is still worth it & go greek for sure!! Best decision i have ever made.

By: S
#2  by: angielikaa   

Hello! My friend is studing in Valdosta State University. When she applied to this university, she used this web Free-Apply.com
She told that it is the perspective university with big teachers stuff. I think it`s good place to apply. Try to find more information about your question by this web. Good luck)

By: angielikaa
#3  by: Greek Life Rep    

I know a lot of girls who don’t rush and really regret it. There’s a lot to do as far as what’s in Valdosta ! Yes the range of choices you have for greek life aren’t a lot as far as sororities go, but it’s harder to make friends than you’d think, and going out alone is no fun. If you’re coming to VSU alone , and want to meet people, just participating in rush by itself can be a lot of fun and you meet so many people, whether you decide a sorority here is for you or not . My recommendation is to sign up for rush, and if it’s not for you then no worries ! You don’t have to join, but you can meet them and meet other girls like you by going through the process.

By: Greek Life Rep

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.