facebook

vsu sororities

by: VSU woman

Never was much impressed with Greek life and then I took a class with this little Phi Mu girl so cute so smart and so funny. Such a big personality in a little 5 foot girl. Not sure all the chapter is like that but I’ve started paying more attention and I have noticed these girls do seem to be a special breed.

Posted By: VSU woman
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hi there   

It’s my personal opinion that there’s a sorority out there for everyone.

Greek life isn’t what you see on tv or movies or in the news. You have the opportunity to network and meet so many people who normally you wouldn’t. For someone like myself who came to VSU knowing no one else, this was a great way to make friends.

You’re grades can approve by being in Greek life. So many girls have come before you with the same major. Your future sisters can help guide you with what teachers you need to take and which ones to avoid. There’s also the community service aspect. Each sorority has their own philanthropy they contribute to, and it’s so special to have the opportunity to help others in need.

I would recommend rushing, whether it be Phi Mu or any other chapter at VSU. The girls I met while rushing (the ones who went to different sororities and the same as me) are going to be my friends for life . Some of them will be my bridesmaids, as cliche as that sounds haha.

Just go for it, you’re not loosing anything by rushing, and you might meet your life long friends/sisters/bridesmaids just like I did

By: Hi there

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.