facebook

sororority rankings

by: Proud greek

Top Phi Mu Ad Pi. Then middle Chi O. ZTA then Kappa Delta and the rest. Can’t wait for KD to start whining but it’s the truth. ZTA has really come up while KD is sinking fast with every new pledge class

Posted By: Proud greek
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Hello ?    

Please do tell me what puts ADPi and Phi Mu in the top? I would love to know lol.

Honestly though. What was the last event they won... the last intramural sport, the last campus wide community service event the held, hey when was the last time they helped out with someone else’s community service event?

I will say Phi Mu had the best grades as of fall semester 2018. With ADPi and Chi O tied for 2nd... but that’s honestly it haha

By: Hello ?
#2  by: Blazer   

Adpi and Phi Mu been top 30 plus years. Don’t see it changing any time soon . They sorta alternate with top gpa with Phi Mu having a slight edge. Not to mention they support awesome charities and consistently do a lot of community service again Phi Mu has an edge . There definitely is a bottom 3 and we all know who they are. The others are pretty similar and interchangeable with chi o maybe a little above.

By: Blazer

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.