facebook

dropped on round 1

by: Sad PNM

I was dropped by every house but ASA on Sisterhood. I knew from my experience with ASA in the past that this wasnt the house to be due to their extremly rude behavior towards me. So, I decided then and there to release myself from recruitment.
Been crying nonstop about the loss of the potential to be an ADPi, Chi O, KD, Phi Mu, or ZTA. Im a junior so I cant rush again next year (there really isnt a point.) Any tips on how to pick myself up again?
Plus, any insight on why I was dropped from all of them? My GPA is 3.8 and I made sure I was really nice and positive and asked a ton of questions while I was with them. I dont know what I did wrong. Its going to be super tough seeing everyone run to their letters tomorrow when I will never get to.

Posted By: Sad PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ???   

Why didn’t you rush your freshman or sophomore year? Your upperclass status was undoubtedly a factor in getting cut from the more exclusive groups.

By: ???
#2  by: Um ?    

Hi there ! Not to say that I don’t believe you, but I don’t believe you. Or at least not all the details you described. I’m apart of a sorority that on the first day we only cut girls who GPA’s were below a 3: so are you fibbing about your gpa ?

I get it, you’re upset, but I have a close friend in another chapter and they did the exact same thing in regards to cutting girls the first day. I also know that there are some chapters on campus that can’t afford to cut a 3.8 from their rosters the first day.

Im sorry you didn’t end up in a chapter, but my chapter has taken a Senior before during fall recruitment. So don’t let your age stop you.

By: Um ?

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.